chapter 54

"aishh move! MOVE!!" areum shouted annoyed at his brother who is standing in front of the tv not letting Areum watch. Areum sighed angrily and threw a pillow at the boy.

"FUCKING MOVE WILL YOU!!!" Areum shouted as she was getting angry. Juntae widened his eyes.

"EOMMA AREUM IS SAYING BAD WORDS!!!" juntae shouted and smirked looking at his sister's face. Areum glared at juntae.

"Areum.." both of the look at their mother who is looking at Areum with a cold face. Juntae smiled smugly looking at his sister's miserable.

"Why are you saying bad words to your brother? I'm going to tell this to your appa.." jungkook says pointing his finger at Areum who pouted.

"Nooo..eommaa"

"What is no areum-ah?" Areum again looks at her mother with an innocent face and then glares at his brother.

"DADAAAA!!!" Both of them got startled at the sudden shout.

"Eomma look..now she is going to tell appa lies and convince him.." juntae says and rolls his eyes.

It was already normal at kim mansion. Juntae annoying Areum. Then Areum complaining to Taehyung. Since Taehyung loves Areum more than anything, he blames juntae.

Jungkook just sighs..Juntae went behind his mother and hugs him.

"Princess? Why are you shouting?" Taehyung walks to the living with a concerned face. Areum shows her puppy eyes to his father.

"Oppa is bothering me! He is not letting me watch tv!" Taehyung sighs and looks at his son..

"Jun why are you bothering your sister? Don't you have exams coming up? Go and study.."

"Mamaa look appa is blaming me.." juntae says resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook sighs and glaces up at his husband..

"Hubby..She cursed at jun.. Don't let her go this time..she is still small.." Taehyung narrows his eyes and galced at his daughter who looked down with teary eyes.

Taehyung sighs.

"Jun why did you bothered her at the first place?" Jungkook widened his eyes at this.

"Hey!! Don't try to turn this into other way now! Don't come to me if you are not gonna teach her how to talk!" Jungkook says and eyed Taehyung from head to toe and went out of the living room with their son..

"Babe!" Taehyung shouts but he was already late. Then he looks at his daughter.

"Princess.." Taehyung says making Areum look at him.

"You are appa's good girl right?" Areum noda her head.

"I'm dada's good girl.." Taehyung chuckles and sits on the couch. Then he pats onto his lap. Areum giggles and sat on her father's lap .

"Then this good girl should not say bad words okay? You are still a little girl.. Dada's little cute girl.." Areum nods her head and hides her face into Taehyung's neck.

"Sowwy dada.." Taehyung chuckles and kisses her head.

"Eomma look..She is always like that!" Juntae says glaring at the duo.

"Aigoo jun..you are the one who is putting your sister in trouble.."

"Nwoo mamaaa..." Juntae whines.

After few minutes juntae waited until his father goes away from his sister. As soon as he saw , he walked to Areum with a smug face.

"Hey froggy" He says sitting besides Areum who rolled her eyes.

"Koochi kooochi koooo" he says flicking her chin. Areum gritted her teeth and glares at her brother.