Chapter 39

"KIM JUNTAE!"

Oh no..

Taehyung was startled when his son ran to him with a horrified face. He jumped on to Taehyung's arms, as reflects Taehyung quickly held his som, dropping his briefcase.

"Dada save me!" Juntae held onto Taehyung tightly.

"What did you do this time?"

" dada..."

"You made mama angry did you?.."

"Dadaa..mama is coming! Help mweeee.." Both of them hear footsteps running towards them. Juntae quickly struggled to get away from his dada's grip. So Taehyung quickly put his son down. Juntae ran behind Taehyung and hid.

Soon Jungkook appeared with an angry expression.

"Jun you brat—" he stopped as he saw his hubby.

"Love.." Taehyung smiled at his baby. Jungkook's expression quickly changed and he smiled quickly.

"Hubbyy.." Jungkook slowly walked towards Taehyung, holding his little baby bump..

"How was work?" Jungkook asked after pecking Taehyung's lips.

"Just tired as alway..but now I'm totally fine because I have my wifey now.." Jungkook giggled and was about to say something but narrowed his eyes when he saw juntae peeking.

Taehyung noticed jungkook and looked back to see juntae looking at his mama with puppy eyes. Before jungkook start blaming, Taehyung picked jungkook gently by bridal style and put him on the couch.

"Jun—"

"Sh sh..Calm down darling..don't get angry..It's not good.." Jungkook pouted as he looked at his husband who gently smiled at him.

"And love don't run like that..what if you slip? It's dangerous..don't do that okay?" Jungkook nods his head.

"Hubby jun.." Jungkook started to complain about their baby to Taehyung.

"Come here little tiger..say sorry to mama.." juntae took tiny steps to them.

"Sowwy mama.."

"Apology not accepted.." Jungkook huffed and looked away.

"Now everything is good—wait baby what did you say baby?" Taehyung said with wide eyes. Jungkook's pout grew and he started tear up.

"He is stressing me taeeee..He is being brattt.." Jungkook whined and glared at their baby after who pouted and started to tear up too. Jungkook widened his eyes seeing jun.

"Oh my baby! Don't cry! Mama is sorry..now come here.." Jungkook sat juntae on his lap and kissed his cheek.

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

God this pregnancy hormones making me a mental person..

"Jun is sowwy mama.."

"Okay baby..mama is not angry.." juntae quickly smiled and giggled.

"Dada! Jun missed you!" Juntae said stretching his arms towards Taehyung who picked him up.

"hubby..Did you bring my cheesecake?" Jungkook with a happy face. Taehyung's brain stopped functioning for a second.

Shit! This is what I felt that I forgot something ...kim Taehyung you are screwed..get ready to get blamed—

"Hubby?" Taehyung scratched his neck. Juntae looked at his dada and knew right away that he is about to get in a trouble.

"A-Actually love..W-What about C-Chocolate c-cake?" Taehyung asked stuttering. That's when he realized.

Oh my Gucci! We don't have chocolate cake too!