Chapter 4

Taehyung woke up before jungkook and smiles seeing his baby..He was almost about to let out his anger on his pregnant wife yesterday..

Shit! I really should practice to control my anger..I don't want my babies to get hurt..

he peckes him and jungkook moves feeling something touching his lips.then he opens his eyes.

"good morning love."

Jungkook pouts and hugs taehyung .

"love i have to go to work." Taehyung said combing jungkook's soft hair.Jungkook shakes his head ,snuggling closer to Taehyung.

"stay..don't go.."

"baby u know-"

"Hubby I wanna go to the hospital too.." Taehyung frowns,looking at his wifey.

"Why love? You don't feel good?" Jungkook shakes his head.

"I have to check up today..."

"Okay..let's have a bath now then.."

He said picking Jungkook up carefully and going to the bathroom.after they done washing and dressing they went down and jungkook quickly made a simple breakfast.Taehyung walked to jungkook seeing him cooking and pinned jungkook to the counter and kissed him.

"ok now stop eating each other faces early in the morning!" Someone says out of nowhere.

The couple pulled away it's more like jungkook pushing Taehyung away.It was their midget who is now smiling teasingly.Taehyung glared at jimin making jimin stop smiling.

"stop glaring at me! You are my best friend but still you are making me scared of u..how can u even live with him kook?" Jimin says looking at jungkook.

Taehyung glared more at jimin who sulked seeing his best friend's glare. Jungkook looked at both best friend and chuckles.

"Don't tell like that jiminie..i love living with him..and hubby stop glaring at him." Jungkook said lightly hitting Taehyung's hand.Taehyung sighs and looks at jungkook.

" ok ok ..stop interrupting us always u shortcake and how the heck u even entered the house?"

"i have a spare key bish!" Jimin said showing his key

"who are u calling bitch!" Taehyung backfires,glaring at him causing jimin to gulp.

"i-un no one." Jungkook facepalms looking at them.

"hubby!!stop scaring him he is your bestie!"

"yeah yeah jimin wrong timing cause we are going to the hospital now.."

"ah no problem i will be staying here.." jimin says and starts to whistle, looking around the house, ignoring Taehyung's strong glare.

"who told u that u can stay!leave now!"

"oh jiminie hyungie I really like that idea..we will be quick.." Jungkook says ignoring his husband.

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at taehyung.

"aww baby i will be waiting." Jimin winks at jungkook.

Taehyung widened his eyes,looking at jimin in disbelief.

"dare to call him baby again i will fucking brake-"

"we will be leaving now.." Jungkook says dragging taehyung out.

Jimin laughed seeing Taehyung's disappointed face because he got cut off few times by his lover infront of jimin.It was so embarrassing for him..jungkook pecked Taehyung calming him down.

Both of them went to the hospital and got to know that their baby is ok.they came home after that and saw all of their friends at home.

"ok now what the hell you all are doing in our house." Taehyung asks with a bored voice.

"hyungie stop..lets get in first." Jungkook shakes his head.

Taehyung went in and sat down on the couch.
Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Tae:yeah yeah whatever.

"He almost kicked me out in the morning.." jimin says rolling his eyes.

"You almost got..Not you got kicked out. Now you are in the house So shut the fuck up." Taehyung said coldly. Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's thigh signaling him to stop.

"Tell me again why I am best friend with this asshole?" Jimin says. Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"taetae.."

He talked with a tiny voice gaining everyone's attention.

"yes my love?"

"I'm hungry hyungie.." Jungkook says with a pout.Taehyung narrows his eyebrows. They just had their meal.

"we just took our breakfast baby.."

"but I'm hungry." Jungkook whines.

"guess who is home everyone." A new voice said. Everyone recognized who is the person.Jungkook widens his eyes.

"eomma!!!appa!!" He went to them and hugged both of them.

"oh everyone is here I see." Namjoon says , seeing everyone.

"yes honey we are on right time." Jin says putting his stuffs on the table.

"yes mom yes ..jungkookie is hungry mom.." Taehyung says looking at his wife who grinned.

"is it baby?"

"yes eomma.."

"sure he is hungry because he is pregnant..I will make something delicious for u.."Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"ok eomma!!"

Jin went to the kitchen and namjoon sat down with others.

"kook baby are u ok?" Namjoon asks his son ,worriedly.

"what do u mean appa?" Jungkook asks confused.

"I mean after yesterday incident." Jungkook smiles, nodding his head.

"Y-Yes appa..

"hope your baby is fine.."

"No no appa nothing like that happened..Our baby is totally fine.."

"god tae u should control yourself..You almost gave us a heart attack yesterday..We were so worried..that's why we came today.."  Taehyung bits his bottom lip, rubbing his nape.

"hold the fuck up.." yoongi Said out of nowhere

"you two also know what happened?" Jhope asks.

"why not ? he dragged my baby when he was in my house.." namjoon says,glaring at Taehyung.

"dad I was angry at that time..If I was there, then That person would be in the hospital right now.."

"They are best friends..You don't have to get angry.." jhope says but shuts his mouth when Taehyung glares at him.

"shit oneday I'm gonna be dead by that glare of yours.."

"hyungie!!..stop glaring at them."

Jungkook says shaking his head.

updated😊
Hope u guys enjoyed!
Love you guys❣️❣️❣️
Vote and comment ❤️