Chapter 55

"Oh look who is here..our little minmin.." a boy said with a mocking voice and laughed with his friends.

Not in the morning..this is gonna be a bad day now.. minseok thought to himself.

"What do you want?" He asked raising his head.

"Oh look the looser can talk now too.." the boy laughed and walked closer to minseok who stepped back avoiding eye contact.

"Aww why are you stepping away minnie? Come here..we won't bite you know.." minseok breathed heavily. He is really tired of this.. he really wanted a peaceful day. He thought he can have because the boys are always besides the lockers. They weren't there. So he thought it was his lucky day.

"You know..I have some assignments waiting..Do them for me.." he says handing the papers. But minseok didn't take it.

"I can't do them. It's your assignment..please Do your work by yourself..I'm not your slave.." The pretty one said looking up at the other boy making him to scoff.

"How dare you talk like that huh?" He said pushing minseok who stumbled back.

"I said for your good.."

"Oh and who are you to tell what is good for me?" He asked grabbing his hand. Minseok whimpered.

"A-And who are you to tell me to do you work—" he couldn't complete his sentence when the other pushed him to the ground. He hissed in pain when his knee hit the ground. His eyes filled with tears and looked up at the other who was smirking at him.

"What is happening im here!" They hear a boy voice. Minseok looked up-

"H-Hyungie.."

"Minnie!" It was juntae who walked to them. Minseok sighed in relief seeing juntae.

"W-What happened?" Juntae asked crouching down to minseok's level.

"N-Nothing hyung.." he lied because he didn't want to worry juntae. He would probably tell his parents. Then it won't end good. Juntae raised a brow.

"Don't lie minnie.."

"I-I just fell junie.." juntae sighed and got up to face the others.

"Would you like to explain what happened?" He asked maintaining his cold expression. Other didn't respond as he was kinda scared seeing juntae's face.

"I don't like waiting..tell me the truth" he said taking a step forward. The other stepped back and cleared his throat.

"Actually..I told him to do my assignment.. he said no.." juntae frowned.

"And?"

"I pushed him" juntae's cold expression changed and he clenched his jaw, glaring.

"Who the fuck are you to do that huh?" He said grabbing the other's collar.

"Who are you huh?"

"I'm minseok's hyung! And I'm your senior! Now shut the fuck up!" He said pushing the boy. Then he threw a punch at the boy who didn't have a time to react.

"Hyung!" Minseok shouted. But juntae didn't listen.

"If you ever did this to him just consider yourself dead! Did you got it?" He said grabbing the collar again.

"GOT IT?" The other one nodded his head quickly. Juntae glared at the boy again and pushed him.

"H-Hyung..please stop.." minseok said with a small voice. Juntae glanced at minseok and his eyes softened. He quickly picked minseok who gasped a little.