Chapter 56

*mention of menstruation*

"You said you want something..I can't remember baby.." Taehyung said to jungkook as the younger fixed his tie.

"I already told the driver tae..So it's fine.." Jungkook says glancing up a little. Taehyung nods his head.

"Jun already went?" Jungkook nods his head.

"Yeah..Yoongi hyung came to pick him. Jun wants to go with minseok after what happened.."

"Ah that's good though..what about areum?"

"She is at home todayy.." Taehyung narrowed his eyes hearing this.

"And why is that?" He asked because when it comes to studying, he is strict.

"I don't know hubby..She said she is not feeling well..So I told her to rest a little" Jungkook says after tying the tie.

"What?" Taehyung asks with a frown.

"Did she tell anything other than that? Baby..Should we call the doctor?" He says with a panicked voice. Jungkook chuckles hearing his husband.

"It's not serious Taehyungie..Don't stress over it okay? Let's go down now.." Jungkook says walking out of the room. Taehyung followed him but stopped in front of Areum's room.

"I will check on her and come.." Jungkook muttered an 'okay' and went downstairs.

Taehyung softly knocked on the door.

"Princess? Can I come in?" He heard a faint 'yes dada' and went inside.

"Are you okay bub?" He asked seeing Areum on the bed.

"Not really dada.." she says with a small voice. Taehyung softened his eyes and sat on the bed.

"Do you want anything to eat? Hmm? Should dada get you anything?" Areum just shook her head.

"Not hungry dada.."

"Come here" Taehyung says spreading his hands. Areum quickly hugged him.

"You have to okay? Dada is going to the company now.. ask anything from eomma okay darling? I will try to come home early.." Areum smiles and nods her head.

"Okay dada.." she says with a smile. Taehyung chuckles and kissed her forehead.

"My strong baby.." he said ruffling her hair.

"Tae! Breakfast is readyy" Jungkook shouted from living room.

"Okay love!"

"Is Areum asleep?" He asked again

"I'm awake eomma!"

"Oh okay baby..I will get you breakfast.."

"Okay eomma!" She tells back.

"Take care okay? Dada will be going now.." Areum nods her head and kissed her dada's cheek.

__________________________

"Hubby?" Jungkook asked with a surprise to see Taehyung at the lunch time.

"Surprise love!" Taehyung says grabbing Jungkook's waist. Jungkook blushed looking at Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook while walking inside the house, closing the door. Jungkook grabbed his husband's hair as everything is getting heated up. They almost forgot that Areum is at home.

"EOMMAA!!!" Both of them jumped away from each other hearing their daughter's scream.

"Areum?" The couple quickly ran to their daughter's room just to see her on the bed with her hand on the stomach.