Chapter 9

Mrs.kim:aww he is so cute..

She whispered not wanting to wake up the little one.

Jin:i know right..he is just like tae..

Then a nurse came in with a book on her hand.

Nurse:can i know his name please?

Tae:oh yeah..baby..do u have any name?

Jk:hmmmm...what about..juntae?

Tae:juntae it is!..

Nurse nodded and wrote down leaving the room after.

Mr.kim:you guys can go home today right?

Tae:yes appa..

Jin:that's good then..

After spending few hours in the hospital they finally home.jungkook set their little juntae on the crib and went to change his clothes.he wore a small pair of shorts and an oversized shirt.he didn't wear anything under his oversized shirt cuz he has to feed juntae.then Taehyung also came in carrying baby things.taehyung smirked seeing jungkook who is now infront of the mirror.

Tae:oh baby..

Jungkook blushed hearing taehyung and look at taehyung.

Jk:hmm?

Tae:is our baby sleeping?

Jungkook nodded and Taehyung smirked coming towards jungkook who is blushing so hard walking backwards.Quickly jungkook stopped because of the wall.Taehyung trapped his wife between his hands.

Tae:can i have some now?

Jungkook widened his eyes blushing.

Jk:t-tae...no..

Taehyung chuckles.

Tae:well why not?

Jk:because they are for babies..not for big babies..

Tae:babyyyyy...

Jungkook gasped when he felt that he was being lift up.he quickly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.older took him to the bed and layed him down.

Jk:hyungie..no..

Tae:hyungie yes..

He said smirking.he lifted Jungkook's shirt but suddenly juntae started to cry.jungkook giggled and pushed Taehyung away while taehyung pouted in anger.jungkook took juntae to the bed and lifted his shirt.he started to feed juntae.

Tae:ah look now he is drinking.

Jungkook giggled.

Jk:taeee..stopp..

Taehyung chuckles and nodded his head.

Tae:baby..i will order something to eat hmm?

Jungkook shakes his head.

Jk:tae..no..i will cook after feeding our baby ok?

Tae:no no..u are still recovering..

Jk:it's ok hubby..it doesn't hurt much.

Taehyung nodded and went to the living room.after feeding jungtae jungkook went to the kitchen and made dinner.he called taehyung and both of them enjoyed eating.they went to take a bath after eating.since jungtae is sleeping they (tae) decided to take a wash together.

Jk:t-tae..what are u doing?

Taehyung hummed and pulled away from jungkook's neck.

Tae: nothing baby..let's take a bath quickly mm?

Jungkook nodded and both of them took a shower. Taehyung picked up Jungkook and went to the bed. Then he chooses clothes for both of them and dressed jungkook, then himself.

Tae: baby do you want anything?

Jungkook smiled and shakes his head.

Jk: no hubby..I'm fine..let's sleep—

He was interrupted by a loud cry. Taehyung stood jungkook and he quickly went to juntae.

Jk: aww baby..look mama is here..

He lulled their baby and started to feeds him. Taehyung sat besides Jungkook staring at the beautiful sight with heart eyes.

Hey guyss it's author!!Also I changed the chapter... Hope you guys enjoyed!!!❤️❤️💜💜