Chapter 57

"Yo jun!!" A boy said wrapping his arms around juntae's shoulder.

"Where were you dude!" He said to his friend who laughed.

"Nowhere—wait..Isn't that your—sister?" He said pausing.

"Where?" Juntae said looking around.

"There bro" he said pointing to a place. Juntae finally spotted the place and narrowed his eyes.

There was Areum dangerously close with her crush. He gritted his teeth seeing the seen going on. When he was about to go, his friend held him.

"Let me go! What does she this she is doing!"

"The same thing you are doing with your boy" his friend said unbothered. Juntae just gave him a bored look.

"Shut up! We are not doing anything like that!"

"Oh hey minie! Cupcake.. sweetie pie—"

"Fuck off!" His friend quickly shut his mouth.

__________________________

"KIM AREUM!!" Taehyung's voice roared around the house as soon as he stepped inside their house. Taehyung slammed the door close and threw his briefcase on the couch.

Hearing his husband, Jungkook rushed to the living room.

"Areum!!!!!" Taehyung shouted again. Jungkook flinched at the voice and walked to him.

"Tae? You are home early" he said giving Taehyung a peck who has no sense.

"Where is Areum" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, frowned.

"Why?" Taehyung sighs.

"Baby I don't have time to answer! Tell her to come down!!" Taehyung said angrily. Jungkook widened his eyes. He has never seen Taehyung this angry towards their daughter.

"She just came home hubby..She is taking a shower"

"Just came home?? Where was she this late?!" Taehyung said gritting his teeth.

"Taehyungie love calm down please" he said putting his hands on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung sighed but didn't calm down..

"Kim Areum come down right now!!!!" He said again.

"Coming dada!" They heard Areum from upstairs.

"What is happening tae?" Jungkook was clueless.

"Dada! You are home early!" Areum said excitedly. She was about about run towards her father but stopped when he glared. She looked at Taehyung confused.

"Dada?"

"What were you doing in the school!?" He asked sternly. Areum looked up at him with her doe eyes.

"Why dada"

"I asked a question!" He said raising his voice a little. Areum flinched at this. This is the first time her father talked like this.

Meantime juntae also came back from school. He paused seeing what's going on.

"Eomma" he called. Jungkook quickly looked at him.

"Jun" Jungkook said with a low voice.

"Answer me areum!" Taehyung said again. He is loosing his mind.

"Hubby..Can we talk we you are calmed down?"

"No!" Taehyung answered still looking at his daughter.

"I was studying dada" Areum answered with her head low.