Chapter 34

After waking jungkook after an hour, Taehyung washed both of them and dressed.

Both of them sat on the couch and switch on the tv to watch something. Taehyung lies down on the couch resting his head on jungkook's lap.

"You are not going to work today?" Taehyung shakes his head switching the channels.

"Why?" Jungkook asks with a soft voice running his hand through Taehyung's hair.

"Because I want to spend time with you today bun.." Jungkook giggles and holds Taehyung's free hand playing with his fingers.

"Dada!" Juntae walked to them excitedly and sits on Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung groans a little at the sudden action and then chuckles at their baby who looked at him with wide eyes thinking he hurt Taehyung.

"I'm fine little tiger.." Taehyung smiles and ruffles juntae's hair receiving a giggle.

"Dada is not going?"

"No baby..good right?!" Jungkook tells with a smile. Juntae quickly nods and jumps up and down in excitement. Taehyung smiles takes his hand from jungkook and wraps it around juntae so he won't fall.

Then he clicks on a channel and watches the kdrama which is playing. In the middle,juntae falls asleep on Taehyung's chest.

______________________________

"Kim juntae!" Jungkook putting his hands on his hip. Younger boy smiled speeshly at his mama.

"Let's go and eat lunch..you can watch after eating.."

"Noooooo"

"You want me to tell dada?" Juntae widens his eyes and quickly jumps down to the floor from the couch.

"No mama! Jun is going to eat!!" Saying juntae ran to the kitchen leaving jungkook. He smiles to himself and turns off the tv.

After entering the dining room, he saw both Taehyung and juntae sitting. So he quickly arranged the dishes and served Taehyung and himself. Then he served juntae's lunch.

He took a bite of his food and blinked his eyes because the food was not like he wanted to..

"Ah it's not even spicy..I will add some—"

"Baby..this is perfectly fine..what are you talking about?" Taehyung says looking at Jungkook with a confused face. But jungkook shakes his head and brought the chili powder.

Taehyung's eyes widened seeing it.

"Baby—" he stopped himself when a spoonful chili powder was put to his food. His jaw dropped and kept staring at the red powder then at jungkook who is putting chili powder to his own plate.

"Now perfect!" Jungkook says with a satisfied smile. Then he dig his chopsticks and started to eat while Taehyung just stared at his plate. Oh he dislikes too much spicy foods and jungkook knows it more than anyone. Juntae is enjoying his strawberry milkshake happily before his lunch.

Jungkook stops eating when he see Taehyung is not eating.

"Babe? Eat.." Jungkook says looking at his hubby with wide eyes. Taehyung nods nervously and glanced at his plate. He gulps before shoving his food into his mouth.

There was a few seconds of silence before Taehyung felt like his tongue is burning. Tears started to run down to his cheeks and he felt like his whole face is burning.he quickly threw his chopsticks to his plate and stick out his tongue, fanning it.

Both juntae and Jungkook immediately look at Taehyung who is already crying not being able to hold the spicy.

"Hubby!!" Jungkook gets up from the chair and runs to Taehyung.