Chapter 31

Jungkook somehow managed to bandage Taehyung's fist although Taehyung didn't let him to do.

"Jun baby..you wanna go to see minjae?" Taehyung asked causing juntae to smile widely and jump in happiness.

"Yesh yesh!! Wanna see!!" Juntae said clinging on to his dada. Taehyung smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Okay then..Let's go.." just then jungkook also came to them.

"Oh tell your eomma to come also if he wants to.." Taehyung said and went out of the house .

"Mama! Let's goo.." Jungkook nodded and sighed. Both of them went to the car and sat down with juntae on jungkook's lap.

The whole ride to the yoonminseok mansion was silent cuz juntae was jumping up and down on jungkook's lap while other two didn't talk. Jungkook took many glances at Taehyung but didn't talk.

They went to the door and Taehyung went inside without even knocking.

"Tae you should—" Jungkook stopped himself when he saw Taehyung already inside the house.

"Jun go to minjae's room yeah?" Juntae giggled and ran to his friend's room.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung shouted calling for jimin.

"MIN JIMIN!"

"Oh Taehyung? What happened?..why are you shouting?" Yoongi asked walking towards them.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked after taking a deep breath.

"I will call him..JIMIN! BABE.."

"COMING!!" Jimin ran to the living room but stopped on his tracks when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook. He noticed Taehyung is angry and then glanced at jungkook who looks nervous.

"Who is shouting early—Taehyung? Jungkook?" Hoseok also walked to them.

"Taehyung what happened?" Yoongi asked again not knowing what's going on. Taehyung ignored the question and looked at jimin.

"You knew this is coming didn't you?" Jimin gulped.

"What's wrong with you huh?"

"Taehyung what's wrong? Why are you talking like that?" Taehyung glanced at hoseok who talked.

"Do you guys know what this husband of yours did?" Yoonmin shook his head.

"Yesterday they went to a party..and I already told jungkook to stay at home since yesterday was my day off..then this husband of yours told him to sneak out which he did as he was told!!" He said pointing at jimin who looks pale right now.

"What? Jimin you really did that?" Jimin rubbed his nape without answering.

"Hyung i called you too..can you remember? I just woke up and he was nowhere to be seen.."

"S-Sorry tae.."

"That's all you gotta say—"

"Tae—"

"Hoseok hyung tell him to shut his mouth.." Taehyung said pointing to Jungkook who just talked.

From that other three understood that Taehyung is completely angry.

"Okay from now on you can take him anywhere..you don't need my permission..i told him about this too..just keep in mind that what you did is totally wrong! I never thought that he would do something like that! You are my best friend and you know what kind of man I am!" He said and sighed.

"I-I won't do something like that a-again..promise.." Taehyung rolled his eyes.. jimin glanced at his husbands telling them to help him. But both of them shook their heads since they can do nothing..

"I just came here to tell you that..and..i guess i told everything to Jungkook i have to say..now I don't have any time to many more bullshits cuz I have work..so i gotta go.." saying, Taehyung went out of the house slamming the door making everyone flinch.

Jungkook teared up and fell on to the floor. Jimin widened his eyes and ran to the younger hugging him.

"You two know he will react like this..you shouldn't have done that.." yoongi said sitting on the couch..

"You don't know how much he was scared when he called me.."

"I'm sorry koo.." jimin said combing the younger's hair.

"It's okay hyung.."

At night they hear a sound of a car and knew it's Taehyung. Hoseok opened the door and Taehyung walked in.

"Where is jun?"

"He is with minjae..and let's take dinner tae.." Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm not hungry hyung..you guys just eat.."

"Tae let's eat..don't skip meals because you are angry..." yoongi said and dragged Taehyung to the dinning room.

Jungkook smiled seeing his hubby but faded it because Taehyung didn't even glances at him and sat down.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a plate who took it without even looking at him. Jimin sighed looking at the couple.. he is the one who caused this..Jungkook shouldn't be punished because of him..

"Taehyung—"

"I don't wanna talk right now jimin.." Taehyung said and started to eat..

After the dinner kim family went back to their house..juntae went to his room while Jungkook Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung stopped walking and pulled out his hand.

"T-Tae..please talk to me.." Jungkook said with a small voice. Taehyung stared at Jungkook for few seconds then he turned away walking again.

Jungkook quickly went to Taehyung and back hugged him. Taehyung stopped on his tracks and closed his eyes with a sigh.

"It-It hurts hubby.." Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly snuggling closer.

"P-please talk tae..d-don't ignore me.." Taehyung's heart broke but slowly unwrapped jungkook's hands from him and went to  the guest room leaving Jungkook broken.

"I-I know..I d-deserve t-this..." Jungkook said and walked to their shared room.

After an hour Taehyung came out of the room feeling thirsty..He stopped on his tracks hearing sobs from inside of their room. It was open so he can hear the sobs. He slowly walks towards the bed and saw jungkook sitting on the floor leaning his back against the bed.

"I-I can't sleep w-without him...b-but I deserve it..I-I miss him so much..I'm s-sorry hubby..I'm sorry Taehyungie..p-please t-talk to me..it-it hurts.." Jungkook sobs more , his eyes are red and swollen..

"B-But c-can you f-forgive me? C-Can you give y-your baby a c-chance? I p-promise I will l-listen to whatever you s-say..I-I can't—I can't tae..." he cries and fell on to the floor half conscious..

"T-Tae..."

soo thoughts??

don't forget to vote and comment

love you guys..

and i published a new ff called bad boy..check it out guyss..support me for that book too!

support me for that book too!