chapter 32

Not being able to see his love like that , he walked up to jungkook and crouched down..

"baby.." he said softly..hearing his husband's voice jungkook quickly raised his head..

"T-Tae.." he broke down again..taehyung immediately picked up jungkook and sat down on the bed. jungkook cried snuggling closer to his hubby.

"T-Tae y-you..y-you didn't mean t-them right? y-you d-didn't mean what you s-said right? t-tell me b-babe..y-you were j-just angry r-right? t-tae.." taehyung shushed his love and rocks him a little bit to calm the sobbing boy.

But jungkook started to cry more holding on to taehyung tight not wanting to let taehyung go.. he rests his head on taehyung's neck and his tears fell down to taehyung's shirt wetting it.

"I-I'm s-sorry hubby..I will-I will not d-do anything..l-like that a-again..p-please f-forgive your baby..d-don't be d-dissapointed on m-me hubby..I-I promise y-you.." he started to give his hubby wet kissed on his neck between his sobs.

"baby..don't koo..sh sh..calm down love.." But still jungkook didn't calm down. Taehyung's heart broke seeing his love crying like this..he held jungkook's face which was red and cheeks swollen from tears. he leans in and pecked jungkook's forehead then both of his eyes. jungkook lowered his head down and hid his face in taehyung's neck again.

"I-I'm s-such a b-bad h-husband...I-I really am..i-i know..I-I was stubborn..I-I promise that I-I will be a good husband..P-Please f-forgive your baby.."

"sh sh...love you are not a bad husband...don't cry now.."

"P-Please don't l-leave m-me hubby...I-I can't l-live without y-you.." jungkook hugged his hubby tightly . Taehyung started to rub jungkook's back slowly while combing jungkook's hair with other hand.

"i won't never ever leave you love..don't think like that baby..baby stop crying.." Taehyung said and pecked jungkook's rosy cheeks. Jungkook stared at Taehyung's eyes innocently with teary eyes.

"I'm such a—"  Taehyung placed a finger on jungkook's lips making him shut his mouth. Taehyung leaned in and attached their lips. Jungkook closed his eyes letting tears fall down and leaned more into Taehyung.

Then Taehyung pulled away and caresses Jungkook's cheek.

"Let's sleep now okay? You are talking soo much.." Taehyung chuckled causing Jungkook to smile a bit.. Jungkook nods his head.

"Hmm let's go and wash your face then.." Taehyung got up holding Jungkook and went to the bathroom.

He sat jungkook on the sink and washed his face. Jungkook hugged Taehyung's arm looked at Taehyung who chuckled at him.

"Smile now.." Jungkook smiled flashing his bunny smile causing Taehyung to smile.

"There is my bunny.." Taehyung kissed Jungkook forehead and picked him up again going to the bed..

He lied him on the bed and then lied besides jungkook.

"Let's sleep love.." Jungkook nodded and snuggled closer to Taehyung.

Then Both of them drifted to sleep ... At the midnight Taehyung felt cold and he opened his eyes.. he panicked when he didn't find jungkook besides him.

He quickly got up and looked around searching everywhere. Then his eyes stopped at the big glass window which leads to their balcony was opened..

He slowly got down and walked towards the window..then he saw his baby standing near the balcony looking at the city.

Jungkook woke up in midnight since he couldn't sleep properly because of he feels guilty. He was in deep thoughts looking at the city..he flinched when he felt a pair of hands wrapping around his waist... but soon he calmed down smelling Taehyung's scent.

"What are doing here love?" Taehyung said resting his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"Can't sleep tae.." Jungkook said with a small voice.

Taehyung frowned.

"Why baby?"

"I-I can't...I'm angry at myself.." Jungkook said and sighed.

Taehyung glanced at jungkook's face which was sad. But he looked so beautiful with moonlight..he turned jungkook to face him and lifts his chin..

"Baby..I'm not angry at you..don't be angry at yourself koo.." Jungkook stared at Taehyung with big eyes.

"Taehyungie..."

"I'm not angry at you darling..don't feel guilty okay? It's over now..both of us are fine now..all of us do mistakes koo.." Taehyung said looking at his love lovingly. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck hugging him.

"Tae..." Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist..

"Yes darling?" Jungkook blushed at the nickname.

"I'm sorry.." Taehyung pulled away from the hug and pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Don't say sorry baby..there is no need mm.." Jungkook sighed..

"Baby hey it's fine..You know I love you so much right love?" Jungkook nodded his head.. Taehyung took jungkook's hands and kissed his knuckles.

"Then always remember that I'm always with you..I would never leave you..do you think that i can ever live without you mm?" Jungkook shakes his head.

"No.."

"You are the one who can understand me the most..you are a gem to me..we already have a cute son..I'm really thankful for that baby..I love you no matter what happens..now let's forget what happened okay? Can you baby? I don't want you to cry..if you cry then I'm crying too.." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's words and hugged him.

"I love you so much hubby...i will forget what happened..I love you so much Taehyungie.." Jungkook leaned in and attached his lips to the other's.. Taehyung smiled through the kiss deepened it.. he leaned towards making jungkook hold the balcony.

Both of them pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you more baby.." Jungkook giggled and jumped on to Taehyung who held him.

"Be careful darling.." Taehyung said and chuckled. Jungkook giggled and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"I know you will catch me..and..i love it when you call me darling.."

"Then let's sleep darling..." Jungkook blushed and nodded his head. Taehyung walked towards the bed and sat jungkook on the bed.

I feel so single right now🤣

Okay soo how was it?

Vote and comment..

Love you guysss😍❤️

And support my new story tooo❤️❤️