Chapter 37

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAMAAAAAAAA!!!" Loud cries can be heard all over the house as Taehyung quickly ran to his husband almost tripping ,who is sitting on the floor, crying with a banana milk on his hand. He crouched down to his husband's level as jungkook glanced up at him with puffy eyes and red nose.

"Bun why are you crying?? Tell me love! Are you hurt??" He asked touching jungkook's hands and legs to see if there are any bruises.

"I-I-HUBBYYYY—I-AHH"

"Baby calm down..sh sh..tell hubby what's wrong?" Jungkook threw banana milk to the floor and puffed his cheeks, glaring at it. Taehyung confusingly stared at jungkook.

"Koo.."

"I CAN'T DRINK BANANA MILK!! AHH EOMMAAAA!!!!!!!" Jungkook kicked his legs into to air crying loudly like a baby. Taehyung immediately held jungkook's legs putting them on the floor because it's not good.

"JUNGKOOK MY BABY WHY DID YOU CALL EOMMA!!??? ARE YOU FINE MY LITTLE FLOWER??" Another yell can be hear in the house and jin came to their sight running. Seeing his baby on the floor crying, also banana milk on the ground, he held Taehyung's collar pulling him up.

Taehyung widened his eyes.

"DID YOU FUCKING HURT MY BABY!? HOW DARE YOU KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!! YOU KNOW HE LOVES HIS BANANA MILK AND YOU LITTLE SHIT—"

"HONEY! Stop!!" Namjoon also walked to them and pulled away jin from Taehyung by his waist. At this time Taehyung was thinking that if jin is pregnant. But again, the older is always like this.

Taehyung stayed at the position trying to realize what happened, rubbing his neck. Jungkook got up and hugged Taehyung's neck.

"No yelling at my hubby.." Jungkook said with a small voice nuzzling his face into the older's neck. Jin's eyes softened as he walked closer to his baby.

"Eomma is sorry koo..I got scared thinking that he hurt you.." jin said giving a soft look to jungkook, glaring at the other after who stiffened.

"Okie eomma.."

" now why were you screaming?" Jungkook lets go of Taehyung's neck and pouts.

"I-I can't drink banana milk—WHAHHHHH-" Taehyung took Jungkook to his arms and rubbed his back to calm him down. Good thing that he has experience with jungkook's pregnancy before. But this this it's worser. He cries out of nowhere and then gets angry then after crying again then gets clingy.

"Huh? You can't? Why bunny? You love them.."

"THAT'S THE MAIN PROBLEM!! MY OWN BANANA MILK IS BETRAYING ME! IT MAKES ME PUKE BY IT'S SMELL!!" He screamed and cried on Taehyung's shoulder.

Other three shared a look and understood that it's jungkook's pregnancy thing.

"My petal it's because of your pregnancy..You will be able drink it again okay? Now stop crying it isn't good.." namjoon said ruffling the crying male's hair. Jungkook looked at his dad with teary eyes and finally stopped crying.

"Good boy.." namjoon smiled and pecked jungkook's forehead..

Taehyung was glad that they decided to stay in namjin's home until Jungkook gives birth. It was more like jin forced them to stay. Taehyung goes to their house time to time to make sure everything is okay. He will go crazy if namjin wasn't there for jungkook when he is in the company. Or else he have to come home every five minutes.

"Now you have to sleep..you didn't have good sleep yesterday.." Taehyung said picking jungkook who held onto Taehyung. Also Taehyung's cold personality has melted a little because he is living with a sweet bunny.