Chapter 8

The car ride was silent..no one dared to talk..Jungkook wished if his appa also come with them.but no..he had to leave..he is freaking sweating..he knows that Taehyung wouldn't do anything to him cuz he is pregnant.they went inside their house ..after they entered taehyung sat down on the couch and glared at both of the boys..

Jimin:taehyung-

Tae:what did i told u two?

Jungkook looked down..he really wanted to cry right now..

Jimin:w-we are sorry-

Tae:what would have happen to him if i weren't there huh??

Jk:t-tae..

Taehyung wanted to blame them..but hearing his baby's voice,he wanted to hug him..

Jk:i-i won't d-do that e-ever a-again..

Taehyung and jimin look at jungkook who is sobbing..Taehyung widened his eyes and quickly embraced his baby..pecking his forehead.

Tae:sh sh..don't cry baby..I won't blame..it's ok ..

He wiped Jungkook's tears..jungkook smiled and looka at tae.

Jk:t-tae hyungie..

Taehyung chuckled and pecked Jungkook's forehead while jimin stared at them.

Jimin:s-so umm can i like go now?

Taehyung glared at jimin making jimin nervous.

Tae:I'm not gonna blame my baby..but you-

Jk:taee..it's ok..don't blame him ....please?pretty please?

He showed his puppy eyes to taehyung.taehyung sighed and peckes jungkook.

Tae:ok then..you can go now..

Jimin smiled widely and quickly went out.

Jk:why did u scare him like that..

Tae: well..i had nothing do more that babe..

Jk:you angry tiger..

Tae:your angry tiger though.

Both of them giggled.

After few months.

Now jungkook is very closer to give birth.there little baby is ready to come now.since he may have his water broke anytime,taehyung is staying at home and do his work.taehyung said jungkook to not cook but being a stubborn baby he cook.

Jk:tae! Lunch is ready!

He shouted to taehyung who is working in his office.

Tae:ok baby! Just a little and i will be there.

Jk:no!come now!!

Tae:baby-

Jk:no means no mr.kim!come here now!

Yes..his pregnancy hormones make Taehyung suffer so much..Taeahyung quickly went to dining room and sat down.

Jk:glad you are here..

Tae:b-baby don't be angry at me..I'm sorry..

Jk:ok hubby..now let's eat-ah!

Taehyung quickly got up from the chair and ran to jungkook to see if he is ok.jungkook was sweating so much..

Tae:baby!what's wrong?you want me to -

Jk:argh.YES YES TAKE ME NOW-AAA!!

Taehyung quickly picked jungkook and went to the car.he told the driver to drive quickly to the hospital .