Chapter 26

"Calm down tae-"

"Oh come here juntae.." Taehyung said with a cold voice cutting off jungkook's words seeing their baby coming to them with his head hung low.

"What's this??" Taehyung asked with a cold voice. Juntae started to tear up scared of his dada.

"I ASKED WHAT IS THIS?" Jungkook and juntae flinched hearing the voice. Juntae whimpered hiding behind jungkook.

"Tae..this is not how you—"

"Stop jungkook..I'm talking to him.." juntae hugged jungkook's leg.

"Jun..i asked something..what is this?" Jungkook asked again.

"D-dada's..c-co-coawt.."

"Oh so you know it's my coat? Then how this happened??"

"I-I'm so-sorry dada.."

"Sorry? SORRY? Is it what you got say????" Taehyung asked scaring the little one more.

"Come to me.."

Juntae shook his head .

"Come to me jun! You are making me more angry!"

"Mama.." juntae whispered crying. Jungkook quickly took juntae to his hands kissing his forehead.

"Jungkook..stop babying him..he did something wrong!!"

"J-jun won't d-do it-it again.." juntae said hiding his face on jungkook's neck.

"Hubby..this is not how you should talk to him.." jungkook said with a small voice.

"Then how should i!!??"

"Tae look..he is still a baby..he is not one of your workers..come back to your senses babe.." Taehyung sighed and threw his coat away.

"Stop defending him! He should be punished.." Jungkook sighed.his husband is not in a good state to understand.

"Calm down..then let's talk.." Jungkook said causing Taehyung to grab his towel and walk towards the bathroom.

"Why can't i have a normal day!" Taehyung said going inside the bathroom. Juntae started to cry holding on to jungkook.

"Sh sh..don't cry baby.."

"M-mama..dada is angwy.." Jungkook kissed juntae's forehead.

"He is not.. okay? He is stressed..but what you did also wrong hmm..do you think it's right?" Jungkook asked with a sweet voice.

"Nwo..it was wrong..jun pwomise that he will be a gwood boy.."

"Mh that's mama's boy..apologize to dada okay?"

"I will!"

"Now go and change your clothes..mama will talk to dada okay?" Juntae nodded and jungkook smiled putting him down. Juntae slowly went to his room.

Jungkook sighed sitting down on the bed waiting for Taehyung to come out. After few minutes Taehyung came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and drying his hair with another towel.

"Tae.." Jungkook called causing Taehyung to turn around.

"Come here.." Taehyung walked to Jungkook standing in front of him.

"Sit down..i will dry your hair.."

"Okay.." Taehyung said sitting down giving Jungkook towel.

"Are you cool down now?" Jungkook asked while slowly drying the other one's hair. Taehyung just hummed and leaned to jungkook's leg.

"What happened in the company?" Jungkook asked knowing that something have happened. Taehyung sighed remembering the incident.