Fred Weasley: Signs

Prompt:  you faint on him
——————————-

"Love, hey," Fred nudged you under the table as he was seated across from you. You were eating dinner with his family.

Your lazy stare met his and that's when he gave you that sign. Those three little taps. He had to do it with his foot since he wasn't next to you but you understood him nonetheless.

You replied with one delayed tap and set your fork down. Fred immediately got up from the table and walked around it to help you up. His parents didn't ask any questions. Because they knew.

"You're alright, darling," Fred told you as he helped you up into his and George's shared bedroom. "You're in a comfy spot now. I'll stay right here."

"F...Fredd...ie..." You mumbled softly, nodding your head a bit as you faded in and out of consciousness but hadn't quite committed to passing out yet.

"I'm here," He protectively pulled you to his chest. "I've got you."

Fred gently caressed your arms and shoulders as your body still stalled and hesitated before rendering you unconscious. It was scaring you as it usually does.

"F.. Fred- mmm..." You whimpered weakly into his chest.

"It's alright, love. I'm here and I love you. I won't go anywhere until you're awake and okay."

Before you knew it, the black hole of unconsciousness engulfed you and you limply laid across Fred's chest as your body rested.

After some time, George came in and asked a few basic questions. He didn't want to be nosy but he did want to know what happened.

You hadn't explained your chronic fainting spells to anyone other than your boyfriend and his parents. And you only told his parents in case you were to show signs of fainting or had fainted without Fred there.

When Fred told George that you had fainted again, he sat on his bed next to Fred's and waited patiently. He cared about you almost just as much as Fred does and he wanted to make sure you were okay.

Thankfully you weren't unconscious for too long and you woke up. The first thing you did was wrap your arms around him and sigh as you tried to gather yourself.

Fred kissed your head. "Good morning my darling."

"Freddie," You whined with a laugh. "It's not morning."

You nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck, kissed it softly, then pulled away as you sat up to process your feelings again.

"Hi, Georgie," You rubbed your eyes.

"Hey, love. You alright?"

"Mhm," You tiredly mumbled. "Just fainted. I'm okay."

"As long as you're okay, then," George replied.