Fred Weasley: Starving

Prompt: you pass out due to lack of nutrition and hydration. for all of my absolutely breathtakingly drop-dead gorgeous readers.
———————————————

"Hey, you should really eat something," Hermione had told you. "It's not good to go about a whole school day without eating something."

You didn't listen. You never really listened when it came to people telling you to eat.

It had all started the second you had seen yourself undressed in the mirror after a shower.

Fred's told you countless times that he loves feeling your curves in his hands when he pulls you close.

The few times you wore shorts around him at night and your tiger stripes showed on your upper thighs, he liked to trace them with his fingers.

Yet somehow even after all of Fred's compliments on your physical quirks he adores so much, you can't help but feel utterly disgusted with your appearance.

So, you had told yourself you'd get into shape. However you'd need to do it, you were going to fully commit.

Most girls would go for a work out routine. You knew girls who woke up early at the school and ran the span of the grounds before the day started.

But no, you chose the way you thought was quickest, and decided to start starving yourself. Even if it meant you'd be sick. Then maybe you'd be thinner.

Your plans hadn't gone unnoticed by your best friend, Hermione, who often told you how jealous she was of your flawless curves.

And your brother, Harry, who had complained about how much Fred talks about how beautiful you are. He always made sure to explain in detail what Fred was 'bothering him' with. But he knew deep down it would encourage you.

Hell, even McGonagall, who had become quite fond of you due to your previously confident and caring nature, had approached you about how she'd noticed you hadn't been eating at the feasts and meals.

Just a little while longer, you told yourself after throwing up one late night. Just a little while longer because you had seen how much of your belly you had lost.

Neglecting the fact that you had only lost so much of your belly because it was empty. And you were sick. It wasn't natural but hey, you were steps closer to your goal body image, right?

What's a few hours of throwing up every week and skipping meals with your boyfriend and best friends because you didn't want absolutely everyone to know what you were doing to yourself? Right?

Thankfully, the breakfast you had attended for once that morning had ended and everyone was dismissed to their classes so they could start the day and be productive.

Only, instead of taking Fred's arm and walking with him to the only class you two have together like you usually do, you stood from your spot at the Gryffindor table and everything went black as you passed out.

You hadn't seen it but... Fred. Absolutely. Panicked.

After the initial shock had washed over him, he picked you up in his arms and raced you off to Pomfrey, begging her for any kind of valid reason or explanation as to why you suddenly blacked out.

Harry and Hermione were quick to follow the twins to the nurse wing, needing answers about your sudden accident as well. Especially Harry.

But they knew.

Hermione had seen you shoot up from your bed in the girl's dormitory with a greenish tint to your cheeks and race to the bathroom. To be then gone for nearly two hours as your body forced you to throw up whatever had been lucky enough to stay in your system a while.