Fred Weasley: Sleepy

Prompt: he finds you asleep in the library after studying
——————————-

You were only planning on studying in that library for maybe two hours. You just had to review some herbology terms before your test tomorrow.

Neville, your study buddy, had left an hour ago to go to bed. You told him to not only get some rest for the test tomorrow, but to tell Fred you were finishing up because you knew he was worrying about you whether he let it show or not.

But two hours turned into three. Three turned into four and a half. Then that's when your boyfriend noticed that you hadn't come back to the common room yet. So he went to find you.

He entered the library, cursed at himself for accidentally stepping on a creaky floorboard, but couldn't help the smile on his face seeing you asleep on the spread of your books and parchment. Your quill still in hand.

"My beautiful girl," He had whispered, lifting you from your books very gently so he could pack up your things into your bag. He slung it over his shoulder and very gingerly picked you up bridal style in his arms.

His soft lips pressed faintly against your flushed cheek. "You need proper rest, yeah? It's alright. I've got you now."

He took you back to the common room and was quiet as he moved things around to get the room settled. He made sure the fire in the fireplace was still warm and would burn for a while more.

Then he layered the couch in blankets from his dormitory, sat on the couch closest to the fire, laid your head on his lap, and stroked his fingers through your hair as you slept.

The peacefulness of the moment eventually made him sleepy as well, causing him to drift off with you right there in his lap where he knew you were safe.