George Weasley: Worried

-Part Two of "Rest"-
-Prompt: he heard you scream-

"Darling?!" George sprinted up the stairs from the shop below his and Fred's flat. Where you had woken up and screamed absolute bloody murder.

It was a dream. It was your brother. Being murdered brutally right in front of you. Shockingly, your scream waking up from that nightmare was able to be heard all the way downstairs and in the twins' shop.

Your boyfriend exploded through the door and dropped to his knees at the side of your bed, where you were seated. You had your knees pulled up to your chest as you sobbed. Painfully.

"Hey, hey, take my hand. Here," George pried one of your hands off of your knees and held it tightly. He lifted your chin. "Hey, lovey, eyes. Remember? Eyes. Look at my eyes."

You met his amber eyes and involuntarily matched his calm breathing, which brought you down from your emotional high and ultimately prevented another panic attack. You bit your lip and whimpered, closing your eyes.

Once George saw that you were coherent enough, he sat next to you on the bed and pulled you into his lap. You buried yourself into his chest and laid there, shivering in fear as you tried to calm yourself down further.

"You're alright love," George rubbed firm circles into your back, anchoring you. "It's okay. Do we need to do the checklist? Easy questions. What's my name?"

"G-George..."

"Mhm. Where are we?"

"B-bedroom."

"Good girl. What's my twin's name?"

"Freddie..."

"Good. Good girl. Hey," He heard your breathing steady and he pulled back to look into your eyes. "You're okay, yeah? Better now?"

"Yeah..." You pressed your forehead to his. "Thank you."

"I understand what you're going through. Partially at least. But you're so strong. You're so unbelievably strong and I'm so proud of you. I love you."

"I love you too," You replied, kissing him faintly. "I'm sorry. If I um... scared you..."

"You did. But it's okay," George rubbed your back again. "It scared me a lot but it's okay. You're okay now and so am I. We're all okay. Do you wanna get some air? Maybe spend some time on the balcony?"

"Yeah," You said, but didn't get up. George laughed. You managed a small grin. "In a little bit. I've got you here right now. This is all I need for a moment."