George Weasley: Snooze the Day Away

Prompt: he finds you asleep on his bed

"Darling, I was wondering if you'd ever want to- aww," George stopped halfway through the doorway to marvel at you.

You'd had a rough day and usually when you're having bad days, you go to George's dormitory and wrap yourself up in his blankets.

You didn't plan on falling asleep.

"Well, aren't you just the prettiest little thing I've ever seen?" George shut the door behind himself and climbed up onto the bed next to you. "Don't wanna wake you up but I want to spend time with you."

George waited to see if his voice would wake you. But when he didn't get a reaction, he just snaked his arms around your waist and gently pulled your back to his chest.

He softly kissed your head.

"You're a gift, love," George told you. "Truly a gift. Goodnight in the middle of the day, darling."

George ended up dozing off next to you.

Then the both of you were woken up by the sound of laughs and snickers spread around the room. You each sat up tiredly to see who's woken you up.

But you couldn't see anything. It was dark. The window was open but it was dark. You couldn't have slept all day, could you have?

"Get your beauty rest in, mate?" Fred laughed at his drowsy brother. "I'd hope so."

"You missed the quidditch scrimmage. We won though," Harry told you. Then grinned. "Just make the next one okay? You had a bad day. I didn't take points off."

"She started it," George hugged you close and flopped back onto the pillow. "Now, if you chaps don't mind, I'd like some privacy so I can go back to sleep with my girlfriend."

The guys left after a few more teases. You snuggled back into George's chest.

"I love you, Georgie."

"I love you too, lovely."
——————————

a/n: sorry for the late post. I have commissions open and have been absolutely slammed with messages on my Instagram.

love you all though!

-F