Fred Weasley: Boring

-Prompt: "am I really that boring?" (or) you fell asleep as he was telling you a story

You lied snuggled into Fred's chest on the couch in the Gryffindor Common Room. It's late and you two have just waited for the last person to go up to their dorm for the night. So you two could get some quality alone time.

He had one hand in your hair, gently pulling his fingers through the soft strands as his other hand waved around aimlessly in the air as he droned on about some new product ideas he had wanted to run by George but wanted to speak to you about them first.

What he didn't know was that midway through his explanation of where the placement of the Pygmy Puffs would be in their shop according to customer interest, you had drifted off to sleep to the sound of his soft, tired voice.

When he finally noticed you were asleep because you weren't humming in agreement with his statements or nodding in understanding anymore, he cracked a grin and hugged you tightly.

"Am I really that boring to you, darling?" He laughed at himself. "Or you're just tired. Either way. Up to the dorm we go."

He carried you upstairs to the boys dorms and slipped into his and George's dorm, shutting the door behind himself securely. He then laid you on his bed. When you smelled the scent of Fred surround you in your sleep, you instantly felt much more relaxed and comfortable.

Fred climbed into bed next to you after pulling off his shirt. He carefully pulled your back into his chest and buried his face into your neck.

"I love you, darling," He mumbled against your soft skin. "Goodnight."

———————————————————————

inspired by: @xmultifandomm 's most recent Oliver Wood one shot in their one shot book. I just read it and instantly thought of a quote prompt for Freddie 🖤