George Weasley: Thief

Prompt: George finds you not only wearing his clothes, but browsing through his wardrobe for more
——————————-

"Darling, I was wondering if you would want to join me for- well, what do we have here?"

You turned to face your boyfriend as he came into his and Fred's shared bedroom. Your cheeks turned pink because your arms were full of shirts and crewnecks of George's you were planning on snatching from him.

"You know, if you wanted more of my clothes you could have just asked, lovely," His arms snaked around your waist from behind, but you had no intention on dropping the shirts. "You look beautiful in my tees by the way. Wear my clothes more often, yeah?"

"You sure you don't mind me stealing all of your clothes? Because I will. I have no intention of putting these down."

"No, no, they look better on you anyway, darling," He placed a kiss on your cheek. "Plus, it'll help my pesky brothers keep their eyes off you. And when they do look at you, they'll see you in my clothes and remember who you belong to."

"That was possessive," You turned in his arms to look up at him. "That's new coming from you, Georgie."

"Yes, well, my brothers have been eyeing you a lot more than they ever have."

"Well, you should know that you're the only one I see out of all of your brothers. Or any guy for that matter. I only have eyes for you, George."

"I appreciate you saying that, my love," He told you. "I love you very much. I honestly don't know what I'd be doing without you."

"Likely wasting your life on playing back to back pranks," I teased him, coaxing a laugh from his chest. "I love you too, Georgie."