Fred Weasley: I'm Right Here

•{surprise? guess I had another idea? squeezed a lil somethin out of my late night writer's brain for you all}•

It's been three years since the war. Two years since the school was rebuilt. And one year full of therapy appointments for you to finally have the courage to get a job again.

And the first place you knew to go was Hogwarts.

So, after a prompt interview with McGonagal, you've now adorned the title of Mystical Creatures professor for the older years.

And shockingly enough, the Malfoy boy is your favorite. Scorpius is a hard working student, loyal friend, and loving boyfriend to none other than Harry Potter's eldest boy.

They both were sorted into Slytherin. Scorpius due to his Malfoy blood, and Albus for his rough around the edges behavior. Well, to most people.

Their antics yet loving nature have made you laugh and smile daily. They've encouraged you and been your helpers since you started working at the school.

Funny enough, now, you're rushing through the school halls at night, making sure those two weren't out too late after curfew. You'd hate to see them get in trouble.

You know that the time they spend with each other is very special and important to them. You didn't want anyone taking that away from them.

"Scorps?" You whispered sharply down the dark hallway. You raised your want a muttered a light spell.

Soon, you'd searched through most of the hallways on the ground level of the school and were just about to call it good... when you heard a few odd sounds coming from down the hallway you were currently in.

"Hello? Albus? Scorpius?"

The noises continued despite your voice calling out for whoever this was. You hope it's those two troublemaking boys. You'd hate to run into Filch.

Even as a staff member now, he still gives you the same odd vibes he always has since you met him first year.

"Hello?" You called out again. "Who's there?"

"Y-y/n?" A male voice spoke. "L- wait. Wait."

You stopped walking. You couldn't believe your ears.

You're just tired, you told yourself. There's no way.

But then there he was. Fred Weasley. Standing right in front of you in a faded, blueish-gray light.

"Freddie...?"

"Darling..." He scoffed. "You- you- look at you!" He gasped. "Gods, you're gorgeous!"

You blushed instantly.

"Freddie I don't understand..."

"I watch over the school," He explained as simplistically as he could. "I'm... I work here. In a way. Kinda."

"Fred, I-" You got choked up seeing him in front of you once again. Talking to him for that matter. "I wanna hug you. But... but I'd g-go right through you."

"I'm here," Fred promised. "I'm right here, love."

"I miss you," You softly sobbed. "I miss you so much. You've missed so much."

"Well," He shrugged. "I have all of the time in the world. Care to catch me up on all of the adventures I've missed?"

So, you and Fred spent the entire rest of the night walking the halls in the school. Then you sat in the library by the fire. Then you fell asleep to the sound of his voice once again.

As he watched over you sleeping, admiring the peaceful expression on your face, he saw a wedding ring on your finger.

He smiled, knowing his twin brother would take good care of you.

Besides, he wouldn't trust anyone else with his beloved.