George Weasley: Can't Sleep

Prompt: "You're my big baby" (or) George can't sleep. so he grabs the only thing... well- person... he knows will help change that.

You were fast asleep in Ginny's bedroom. You, her, and Hermione were staying together in Ginny's room for the short break before starting your fifth year at Hogwarts. Well. The trio's fifth year. It'll be your sixth.

Your boyfriend and his twin brother were just down the hallway. Fred is a heavy, sound sleeper. Not even a tornado siren could wake him up. Because... well... you and George had been curious one night.

It's safe to say George took the blunt of the punishment.

But George has been lying awake for hours. Tossing and turning and trying all of the sleeping positions he knew of. Nothing was earning him even a few minutes of sleep. The second he'd close his eyes something would bug him and he'd wake right back up.

He resorted to his last plan.

Ginny's bedroom door slowly creaked open and a shirtless George tip toed inside to where you were asleep on the small makeshift bed. On Ginny's floor.

George scoffed, obviously disapproving of your sleeping situation.

Suddenly you felt yourself being lifted off of the floor. On instinct you snuggled into the warm body carrying you. George shut Ginny's door behind him when he left and entered his and Fred's shared bedroom and shut that door behind himself as well.

"Georgie...?" You mumbled tiredly.

"Go back to sleep, love. It's just me," George tucked you into the blanket and climbed in beside you to pull you into his chest. "Couldn't sleep without you."

He must have been right. Because he yawned and shortly, there was that beautiful white noise that strangely enough makes you feel safe. Soft snores left your boyfriend next to you as he slept.

You faintly kissed him and cuddled into his chest.

"My big baby," You teased him. "Love you Georgie."

You knew he wouldn't reply. But his arms firmly around you said enough.