100k!

One hundred thousand.

One hundred thousand people have read this book.

Man. I remember when I first started writing this as just a side writing for my main books.

Guys, this wasn't supposed to go anywhere!

But you all are out here blowing my mind with your love and support!

I'm half asleep right now, it's like five in the morning where I am as I'm writing this.

So I'm not properly processing this. 😂

But seriously, I never thought I'd ever hit 100k reads.

This is such a blessing and I can't believe how privileged I am to be writing this content for this many readers.

Some of my writings in this book are 200 words! They're super short! But you all eat em up like they're over 1k words!

That's why I'm giving back for 100k.

Comment on this blurb any requests or prompts you'd like me to write! Now, I won't be doing all of them, and I won't be putting people's names in either.

So that if anyone else who wants to read a requested prompt can read it easy without having to change someone else's name to their own in their head. That distracts the reader and makes it harder to read.

I also want to know which prompt is your favorite and why! Comment it here! Not only for me to see what type of thing you all like most, but to see if you have a common favorite with anyone else!

But, with all of that being said, I cannot say thank you enough. I don't even know what to do with myself right now.

100k is absolutely insane.

I love you all endlessly and you all have such a special place in my heart.

Thank you.

-F