George Weasley: Once Upon A Time

Prompt: Your Hogwarts sweetheart finally sees you again after all this time. Sending your kids to Hogwarts, and sharing a lovely moment with your husband.
tw: this ones really sad. sorry George girls x

He watched you.

Watched through light tears as you blew kissed to your children when the Hogwarts Express departed.

Watched as your husband wrapped his arms around you.

Watched as you leaned into his embrace like you had done for him once before.

Once upon a time.

George watched your eyes as they closed when your husband kissed your cheek.

He watched as your soft pink lips curled up in a smile, a genuine smile, when your husband whispered into your ear.

He heard you when you laughed.

The laugh he used to hear on a daily basis when you were with him.

Once upon a time.

He saw when you turned to face your husband and snake your arms around his neck.

He saw your husband's arms wrap around your waist and pulled you close to him, your faces only inches apart.

He watched your face brighten when your husband gently kissed your nose.

He saw when you laid your head on your husband's chest and swayed into his embrace.

He watched as you held your husband close, just like you'd done for him.

Once upon a time.

He watched your eyes open while still in your husbands arms.

His breath caught in his throat when you saw him watching you.

His heart skipped a beat when you smiled at him and waved at him.

He used all of his strength to wave back and force a smile in return, no matter how painful it was.

Then he watched as you took your husband's arm, and walked with him down the platform, likely on your way home.

He watched as you leaned on your husband's shoulder as you walked.

He saw your husband tightly wrapped his arm around your waist and held you closer to him.

Just like he had done for you.

Once upon a time.