Chapter 35

**(Edited)**

Hannah's POV

I sprint into the hospital with Rex right beside me as they yell, "No animals allowed!" and I ignore them and rush to the coma wing of Atlanta Regional Medical Center.

I'm a crying mess as I sprint up the stairs and find the front desk, "I need to see Tyler Liam Bolton right now" I demand as the lady at the desk looks up at me.

"No one's allowed in those rooms except family" she tells me as I drop my hands and switch the ring from one of my fingers to the left hand ring finger. It's a Pandora diamond and I'm lying to see him.

"He's my husband" I demand as I show her my hand and she sees the tears on my face. She has to believe me, any woman would be this upset if her man was in the hospital, in a coma.

"No dogs are allowed in the ICU" she tells me as I pull out Rex's papers and show her he's legit before I'm allowed back. He's a certified police dog, mess with me now bitch.

"Go ahead" she tells me opening the doors and telling me two hundred and twelve.

I run to his room window and bawl my eyes out as I see Laura holding his hand and a tube down his mouth. His head is wrapped in white bandage, his leg is in a cast, his face is covered in bruises and his right arm is in a sling.

I'm speechless as I look at him. I can't breathe, I can't function.

I wrap my arms around my body crying as I see his heart monitor and IV. He's hurt, he's been in a huge accident and I can't help him.

I open the door immediately as she looks over at me but I just look at him. The love of my life is not okay, he's in a coma. He's practically dead, now I'm dying, I can't take it.

I sob as Rex puts his paws on Tyler's bed and wines making my cries worse. He must know that something's wrong because he can't quit wining at Tyler. "What happened to him?" I whisper to Laura as I walk over to Tyler and grab his head. He's not moving, he's not breathing on his own, he doesn't even fit in this bed, his feet are touching the end of it. I want him in a new bed, I want him in different sheets, a firmer pillow, regular clothes, and washed because I know he'd want that too. His face is still covered in blood that's dried from being there.

"He got in a car accident, he was on his way to you" she whispers as she wipes her tears. To see me? I was coming to see him.

"I was on my way to him, I left the bar to see him" I tell her back as I cover my mouth and look at him wiping my tears.

"Eighteen wheeler ran the stoplight, he's got massive head trauma and they're leaving him in a coma state until his brain swelling goes down. He said it could be weeks" she whispers at the end as I hold Tyler's arm. He's not even moving, I can't even breathe right looking at him, he's hurt because of me. My stupidity lead to this.

"No, he can't be. Where's the doctor?" I ask as I look around. Then I see Rachel rush in with Daron and Jordyn as she stops when she sees him. Jordyn is in Daron's arms and Rachel's tears whelp.

"Ty?" She asks as she looks down with no response as she walks to his bed.

"Mom what happened?" She asks as she rubs Tyler's leg and looks down at her brother.

"He's been put into a medically induced coma until his brain swelling goes down. They think he might even have memory loss if he wakes up from the impact." She whispers as she wipes her tears away. Memory loss? What if he forgets me? What if he doesn't even know how I am when he wakes up?