Chapter 23

**This whole chapter is basically sex so if you aren't into that just skip it! It's mature for a reason! ;)**

**(Edited)**

Hannah's POV

My problems not my period. It's gradually stopping and by tomorrow it'll be over. My problem is that my boyfriends hot as fuck and I can't not look at him and feel heat between my legs. Literally him just rubbing my thighs is enough for me to love the way it feels.

I race into his bedroom with him on my heels as he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. I smile as I reach for his shorts and slip them off as he locks the bathroom door. I get a full glimpse of his naked ass as I reach down and slap it as he grabs mine, "Watch it" he tells me as I smile.

When he puts me on my own feet, I can't breathe for a second before I'm ready for him and lunging at his lips. I kiss him while smiling as he slips his hands up my sweater and pushes it off my head. I hold his shoulders as his hands drop to my pants and he unbuttons them slipping off my underwear and jeans in one tug. My boots are beside the door downstairs and he slips my socks off next by lifting me with one of his arms.

I lock my arms around his neck kissing him as he lifts me up and walks to the shower cutting it on. I smile against his lips as he puts it to the hottest setting possible, making steam start immediately.

I hold him with my legs wrapped around his waist as he kisses down my throat and sucks on the underside of my chin. "Han, fuck" he whispers as I grind into his harden dick.

I'm so ready for him I'm dripping and I love this so much. "I love you so much" I whisper onto his lips as he reaches to my bra and rips the sides of it impatiently.

"That one was expensive!" I scold as he lifts me higher until his eyes are level with my boobs. He leans down licking and sucking them as I moan into his ear.

"I hate bras, get in the way of these beautiful tits" he tells me as I smile and let him continue kissing and sucking my nipples. He opens the glass door to his shower as I wiggle down off him and stand on my toes rubbing my hands over his abs. I immediately feel the hot steam as he shields the hot water from me with his huge back.

"Baby" I moan into his chest as he keeps kissing down my neck and rubbing my bare behind.

"What's wrong?" He asks as I hold his tattooed arm and move my hand up his arms. I want him to feel good, I just don't know how and Sofia was talking about sucking dick today and I had no idea what to do.

"I want to make you feel good" I tell him as he smiles and brings his hands up to my hair to hold my head in place. "I feel fine, I'd feel better if you get on my waist and let me fuck you on the wall." he whispers as I smile.

"I mean, this" I tell him reaching down and palming him in my hand. He kisses down my neck as I smile at him and grab his head. I'm finding so much courage right now. I lock eyes with him through the hot shower steam and I sink down to my knees.

"Hannah" he tells me as I grab his hips and stare at him.

"Show me what to do" I whisper as I hold him to me and grab his hardened member in my hand. I work him up as he holds one side of the shower with his hand. I lean forward and kiss the head of his penis before he grabs my head and pulls me away. It actually tastes fairly good, I think I like it.

"Are you sure?" He asks as I nod, "I want to" I demand as I nod and he tells me, "Just avoid your teeth and use your hand on the part you can't fit into your mouth."

I nod instantly and I lean forward taking him into my mouth. I use my hand on the part of him I can't fit into my mouth which has to be more than six inches and I'm trying my hardest to take over half of him. He moans as I suck him and lick the precum off him. Then I take it up and notch and find the area between his balls and butt and push down hard. I know his g-spot is in his prostrate, I know men love that but I'm not touching his behind so he's getting this area.