Chapter 1

**Thanks for checking out my new book, (maybe series, we'll see!) I'm so ready for you guys to read this. Thank you all so much for voting, reading, and sending me the best messages ever! I have wanted to start something different and since it's the best time of the year (I LOVE CHRISTMAS!) why not? The book will be from Hannah's POV (mostly). I know it may be confusing at first but you'll get it later, I promise! Love unknownn2020!!

Hannah Jacobson

Tyler Bolton aka (Brett Kinard)(Yes with the tattoos and dog! I'd just imagine a newer version of the tattoos (only back and white) and the dogs name is Rex!)

(Yes with the tattoos and dog! I'd just imagine a newer version of the tattoos (only back and white) and the dogs name is Rex!)

Tyler Bolton aka (Brett Kinard)(Yes with the tattoos and dog! I'd just imagine a newer version of the tattoos (only back and white) and the dogs name is Rex!)

**(Edited)**

Hannah's POV

Looking at my dress I sigh. I hate this color, this cut, this awful hairstyle, everything. My dads throwing another party, the fifth one since I've been home and it's only been about a week. I love my dad and mom, I really do but this is getting old. They have so much money that they literally throw it away. Hence why I'm in a six hundred dollar dress I'm only going to wear one time, for my moms standards.

"Hannah?" I hear my mom as I look from my mirror and adjust my dress as I turn. She looks beautiful, she's absolutely gorgeous. She's always had brown hair and brown eyes but she looks amazing. Her and my dad look so good together because they always match on occasions like this but she's just a beautiful woman.

"Mom you look beautiful" I tell her as I walk up to her smiling. She does look amazing and she's going to give my dad a heart attack. She's done this forever though, and he's always smiling when he sees her. Charity events have became an every weekend thing, and as much as I respect and support the cause, I just hate dressing up so much. My dads the CEO of a huge company that controls the lawyers in the east, and he loves it. I love it for him but my moms the lawyer for an attorney's office and I never see much of them if I'm not like this.

"Han baby, the color looks great!" She tells me as I smile and nod. She doesn't know I hate this color green.

"Thanks mom, Where's J?" I ask as I hear her heels clicking in the hallway, "Nevermind" I whisper as she walks to my door in a bright red tight dress. She makes me look like I'm wearing a diaper and my dress may be ugly but I don't think it's horrible. It's a dark green color but it fits me perfectly and I love it minus the awful color. The shape in blue would be perfect, but green, I don't like green. I guess being my big sister though, Jessie has always been more beautiful.