Chapter 24

**The calm before the storm? What are you guys thinking of these updates? I just sat down and was like damn Unknownn2020 (Which I picked because I started writing this year), you are killing it girlfriend. Lol!*

**(Edited)**

Hannah's POV

When I wake up I feel Tyler moving around me and pushing me down into the covers as he shifts, "Why are you moving, I was so comfy!" I demand as he starts laughing behind me. I was on top of him asleep but now I'm facing the wall, with his hands holding my hips to his.

"It's 6:45, I have to go to work" he mumbles as I shake my head no and grab his hands putting them on my boobs. I rub my feet across his calf's as I snuggle into his body sitting my behind on his hardened member.

"Give me two hours and then you can do whatever you want to" I tell him as he laughs and moves his hands down my stomach rubbing my back and hips.

"Baby, I have to get dressed. I'll be back for lunch around twelve and I expect to find you on this bed naked." He tells me as I laugh. I wish I could.

"I actually can't, I have to go do my online classes at nine." I tell him as he rubs my ass and kisses down the side of my neck before getting out of bed leaving it cold. I flip over and yawn as Rex stays asleep on the bottom of the bed. I move my foot getting his attention as he wakes up and comes to cuddle me on Tyler's old spot. I kiss his head as he shifts himself onto his back and lets me rub his belly.

I look over at the closet door open and see a very naked Tyler as he grabs a black uniform and sets it on his dresser. I stay still as he walks to the bathroom and takes a shower quickly while leaving the door open.

About ten minutes later he comes out looking hot as hell. He's drying his body off and has nothing but black briefs on. I smile at him and he puts on his pants, shirt, bulletproof vest, socks, shoes, and then finally his belt with everything on it.

I laugh when he comes to the bedside table and grabs his handcuffs and his gun. "You look sexy baby" I whisper softly as I snuggle into Rex.

Tyler smiles at me before leaning across his bed to my mouth and kissing me. I take the opportunity to kiss him with everything in me as I hold his head between both my hands and then rub his shoulders. When he goes to pull away I suck his bottom lip while his hand goes to my head grabbing it.

"Baby, I have to go to work" he mumbles as I shake my head no and start kissing down his jaw. I make him laugh when I start sucking the side of his neck and holding him close to me.

"Sixty nine?" I whisper onto his lips as his teeth clink. "Han" he whispers as I reach for his belt.

"Five minutes baby." I whisper staring into his eyes as he sighs and caves. He smiles when he unbuttons his pants and I pull him closer to me. I sit up on the side of the bed naked as I grab him immediately. I encase my legs around him as I pull him closer to me and grip his scalp. Thankfully his bed sits up so high that I can easily sit here and he's inside of me.

"Closer." I whisper pulling him as I line him up at my entrance and feel how incredibly hard he already is. He lifts me up onto his hips as I grab his head and pull his lips to mine. He kisses me back as he pushes me down into the sheets and grabs a pillow and puts it under my hips. He rocks his hips into mine as I moan into his mouth.

"Tyler." I whisper softly as he whispers how much he loves me as I grab him closer. I keep hold of his neck when his shirt and all the layers get in the way of me touching him. So I resort to rubbing his biceps and rocking my hips higher to feel him.