Chapter 21

**(Edited)**

Hannah's POV

As I wake up extra warm I remember four things, meeting Sofia and drinking, coming to my dorm and calling Tyler, demanding Tyler get me off for forgiveness, and then making each other finish more times than I can remember and I begged for it. I'm supposed to be mad at him, I'm supposed to hate him but here he is asleep in my bed with his hands holding my ass.

Feeling not to good all of a sudden I get up and sprint to the bathroom. I puke for a solid minute as I put my hair in a bun and hear footstep's. Suddenly the door on the other side of the bathroom opens as Sofia comes in and vomits up the alcohol we both drank way to much of. I hold her hair back as she pukes into the trashcan and then it hits me again and we're both puking together.

When we pull away two minutes later I sit back catching my breath as I hand her toilet paper to wipe her mouth and I grab a piece for myself, "Remind me to never do that again" she tells me as I nod and lay my head between my hands and the pounding headache hits with the worse hangover in history, it's actually my first one and I never want one again.

"I want to apologize for my actions because I don't remember them" I tell her as she nods and states, "Ditto girlfriend" as we both launch back at the toilet and trash simultaneously.

I hear another set of familiar footsteps as I finish puking and flush the toilet as Sofia pulls away. I think I ended up drinking way more than she did, she's just fifteen pounds lighter than me and she was toasted before I was.

"Feel better ladies?" Tyler asks shirtless in athletic shorts as I look over at him and almost drool at the way his body and hair look. It's in a messy sexy styled this morning.

"Oh my fucking god. You had this and went out with Jake, like seriously what the fuck is wrong with you Han, he's way better looking than him and I heard you last night going at it." Sofia tells me as my face turns five shades of red and I sigh.

"Jake was a mistake, I wanted a friend, not a lover and he kissed me. It was awkward, now you don't know the whole story with this one but he's a dick and his ego doesn't need inflating" I tell her as I look back up to see Tyler rolling his eyes. I don't acknowledge the comment about last night because I wanted what happened I just wasn't ready for it in the end.

"Thank you for your compliment Sofia, I thought he was married but I wasn't a hundred percent sure. I never liked him though, especially not when he wanted Hannah but now that you're Hannah's BFF, him cheating was wrong on a whole new level." Tyler tells her as she nods and looks at her hands.

"Hannah, you don't know how much I appreciate you" she tells me as I hug her into my side.

"I'll leave you to it. Hannah come to my house this afternoon at three and pack a bag. We'll talk then" he demands as he walks out of the doorway to my room. Talk? He's actually going to talk to me? My hearts so happy.

"Hannah, you're my best bitch now but that, he's totally perfect for you and we just met and I know it!" She scolds as Tyler comes back in dressed.

"Bye baby, I love you. Han and Sofia I hope you feel better" he tells me when he leans down and kisses my forehead and cheek. I don't react back as I say, "Bye" and he leaves out the door.

"Hannah" she tells me as we both start breathing heavy, I hold up my finger telling her one second as I lean forward and start vomiting again. She rubs my back as I wipe my mouth with toilet paper and lean back.

"He lied about a lot of stuff, but I think I'm pretty okay with why he did that after he explained everything. What messed me up the most was that he took my virginity and left me covered in blood and cum." I tell her as concern grows on her face.