Chapter 33

**SUPRISE MY BABES!! DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS!!**

Tyler's POV

I'm pissed the fuck off. I've been so fucking angry in my life. She dumped me, dumped. I've never been fucked dumped in my life. Pissed isn't even the word, all because I can't even talk to her. She's not in the same fucking place because she can't tell me shit either.

Pissed off I open the door to my apartment and sit down, it's not even my apartment. I hate this place, it's nice but it's not where I want to live. I bought this building to remodel and sell, and then Hannah decided to come and fuck my life up.

It's so sad, really that my mom went with me and bought and engagement ring for Hannah. It's in my safe with her name on it, I know I'm giving it to her and then this happens.

Not that I'm mad about that, because fuck do I love that girl. I haven't loved anyone before and she doesn't realize that. She doesn't know that I don't have a damn clue what she wants or how I'm supposed to give it to her and fix this shit.

"Rex come on" I demand as I walk upstairs and change into my gym clothes. I grab his leash, and my earbuds and walk out of my door, we're going to the gym up the street. That's the only way I can think of getting Hannah out of my system, lifting, punching, and benching shit until I can't move.

Walking to my truck we get in and go directly to the gym. We're closed today, because I thought I would be with Hannah all weekend, but that shit was ruined whenever we got there. If I would have known earlier that she felt like all we had was sex, then I would have proved that I love her more than that, but I tried. I tried and failed and I'll have to live with that until we get back together or she moves on, I know I won't.

I thought she was joking when she told me she wanted to break up the first time. I didn't think she was serious at all because we get along fine and we do love each other. I thought so anyway but now, I don't. I know I want to see that five a half carat engagement ring on her pretty little tan finger with her baby pink nails.

I make my way into the gym with Rex and go directly to the back benches for the bodybuilding section of my place. This place used to be the only spot my dad and I had together. It's so young when he died that I never understood how much this place meant to me, until my eighteenth birthday and I became the full owner. My dad, was a good man, he took care of my mom, my sister, and me. I still can't believe how much I look like him, and I know that my mom sees it when she looks at me.

I go to the weight bar and start squatting five hundred pounds, my limit without a spotter. I get about twenty in before I stop to take a breath and star dumbbell lifting. I do the same routine for a hour, before jogging, and then I start boxing. I'm covered in sweat and I'm only doing this shit because I'm mad. Mad doesn't even cover it.

"TYLER LIAM BOLTON!" I hear behind me as I sigh. I've been avoiding that voice for three days, I'm not ready for talk about this shit.

"Mom" I turn around and take off the boxing gloves and grab my shirt from one of the benches to wipe the sweat off my face. She leans down and pets Rex before I see her wearing her diner dress.

"Why have you been avoiding me? I call you everyday! You bought that ring and now we haven't talked!" She scolds as I sit down and take a sip of water.

"Hi mom, nice to see you too" I mumble as she comes over and sits next to me.

"Listen to me, why haven't you called me?" She asks as I sigh. Better just to rip it off like a bandage, "Hannah and I broke up" I mumble as she nods and looks at her hands.