Chapter 32

**(Edited)**

Hannah's POV

After sitting in nothing but silence on the way back to my dorm, I made it here. I might have leaked out a few tears as Tyler parked my car, hugged me, and he walked away with Rex. I just know I need time and so does he. We both need to figure out our own problems before getting into a relationship, again.

I'm now in my room, wrapped in the biggest blanket I can find crying my eyes out. The first time I did this for him leaving, now I'm doing it for losing him. I just can't be in a relationship if I can't tell him how I feel, and I need to work on that before I can give my heart and trust to him again. I know he's not opening up to, I don't doubt that he loves me, but I just don't know what goes through his head.

I cuddle myself for thirty minutes before I feel hands behind me and see Sofia. "We broke up" I whisper as I finally say it and she wraps her arms around me hugging as I cry into her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Han" she tells me as I stay still and cry. Then it turns into hiccup sobs and I feel the vomit coming. I rush to the bathroom before puking my guts up out of anxiety. I always do this before and after something major in my life happens, and it's morning time. I've held it in for weeks and now it's coming up. I cry as I puke up everything and hold myself together as I feel my stomach empty.

"Oh my, are you okay?" She asks behind me while rubbing down the side of my back.

"No" I tell her truthfully as I stay still. I gave him my all and I still didn't try enough. We both ended it but I don't know if I can live without him, I know I can't.

"What can I do?" She asks as I shake my head no.

"Just don't let me call him and ask why we did this" I whisper as she nods and stands next to me. I wipe my face and rinse my mouth before I rub my hands down my body and sigh. My whole body aches, I just feel horrible.

"So much for finding my other half" I tell her as she rubs my back. I sob into my hands as she pulls me up and wipes my face with tissues.

"It'll work itself out if it's meant to be" she tells me as I shake my head no.

"I love him so much" I tell her as she hugs me into her arms and I cry into my sweatshirt that she's wearing. We share clothes now anyway, I wear her shirts and she does the same with mine, we just can't share pants.

"I know you do Han, I know" she mumbles as she takes me back to my bed. I hold her and stay quiet as she rubs my back.

"Am I making a mistake?" I ask as she shakes her head no.

"Hannah if he's the one he'll come back around okay? I know you care but neither one of you are in a stable place to love the other. You're hurt and he doesn't know what he wants because he's a man. It'll get better babe. I'm here as long as you need me." She tells me as I nod and hold her close.

"How can it hurt this bad then?" I whisper as she smiles. "Because you're in love and so is he. Did you see me cry when I left Jake?" She asks as I laugh and shake my head no.

"That's because I love him like a friend, not my life partner, my other half, my baby daddy one day. I know Tyler's your man and if it's meant to be, you'll get back together after you both figure out what the hell you're doing." She tells me as I nod again.

"I love you Sofia" I tell her as she grins.

"I know, I'm pretty amazing.." She demands as she lays down and brings me with her. I hold her into me with my blanket and face eye level with hers.