Chapter 46 -

Tiana's POV -

      "Hey babe." Tre said wrapping his arms around my waist as I cooked him breakfast. Lately we've been doing pretty good. We haven't argued in about 1 week and that's really good for us now.

       "Hi." I said turning around smiling. He kissed my cheek and then looked in my eyes.

   "I love you."

  "I love you too, babe. Why are you so happy today ?" I asked.

 "Uhh , no reason." He said rolling his eyes and walking away. I don't know what his problem is.
***********************************************************************************************************************

Tre's POV -

                            I can't believe Tiana forgot our 5 year anniversary is today. I thought that I'd be the one to forget, but the fact that it's her kind of hurts.

"What's wrong ?" She said bringing a plate to me.

"Nothing , T." I said clenching my jaw.

"K." 

                                 We both began to eat and watch Spongebob like we do every Saturday morning. Even on our fighting days.

"What are we doing today ?" She asked.

"Well I had something important to do. But it doesn't matter anymore , I guess." I said clearing my throat.

"Ohh. Well what was it ?"

                                I was supposed to take her out and I was gonna fly us to Costa Rica... and propose. Yeah , I know it's a lot to take in at once , but her forgetting is a sign that it's not our time. And thinking about it , we haven't even discussed marrige since before graduation & now that we've changed and started fighting , I don't think she'd even consider it.

"Work."

"You don't have a job." She said chuckling.

"Your a bitch , yes I do."

"Doing what ?!"

"Taking care of you obviously." I said eating a piece of bacon.

"I just cooked though."

"I bought the food."

"Fuck you."

"Anytime."

"Shut up, Tre. Your not funny." She said.

"Leave me alone. Who bitches at someone constantly over nothing ? Gosh." I said clearing my throat.

"I'm going to London's today."

"How long did you know you were gonna go over there ?" I asked.

"About a week or two , why ?"