Chapter 21 -

Cameron's POV -

            After school , I dropped London off without saying a word to her then hurried home. I got out of my car once I pulled into the drive way & walked into my house. My mom wasn't home which was a good thing. I hopped in the shower and washed up for about 30 minutes.

          I put on my sweats and a black t-shirt & sprayed cologne all over my body. I brushed my hair and then brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror , then grabbed a pack of Magnum's before leaving the house.

        I walked over to London's and knocked on the door.

"COME IN !" I heard her yell from the inside.

           I walked in the house and walked up the stairs into her room. She wasn't in there , I looked around confused then sat on the bed.

"Baby !" I shouted.

           I felt her arms wrap around me from behind.

"Shhh." She whispered.

            She walked in front of me wearing a white lingerie set. I bit my lip staring at her , I could feel myself getting hard. She smiled then climbed on top of me. I placed my hands on her waist.

       She ran her tongue across my lips teasing me. I grabbed her butt and she laid me back. I kissed her roughly , biting and sucking on her bottom lip, knowing that turns her on. After a while she pulled back and started to suck on my neck. I slipped my hand into her panties and began to rub her clit. She jumped at the coldness of my hands and moaned a little.

          London bit my neck making me groan. She was so damn sexy. I continued to rub her clit and then I pinched it. When I did she sucked on my neck even harder. I kissed her lips again and slowly ran my tongue across the roof of her mouth. I pulled my hand out of her underwear and rested my hands on her ass.

          I flipped her on her back and took my shirt off. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I sucked on her neck down to her chest. I bit down on her right boob & gave her a hickie on it. I spread her legs and ran my hand over her vagina. She shuddered and bit her lip. I pulled off her panties and kissed her clit.

"Baby, your so wet." I said smiling at her.

"Fuck me, Cam." She moaned. She had one of her love faces on, knowing that it'd turn me on.

        I pulled my sweats down and then my underwear. I slipped the Magnum on, and then rubbed the tip of my dick.

"You want this ?" I asked her.

"Give it to me, baby." She pleaded.

"Beg." I said winking.

"Daddy, please ?" She said raising an eyebrow and licking her lips.

                  I put her on all fours then rammed my dick inside of her driving her crazy.

"Fuck !" She moaned out.

"Shut up and take this dick, London." I said going deep inside of her.

                   I saw her biting her lip and closing her eyes, trying not to make any sounds.

"Look at me !" I demanded.

          She looked up at me and I laughed. Her face was sweaty and she looked helpless. I guess she couldn't handle it.

        She pushed me off then climbed on top of me and began to ride me slowly. I placed my hands on her waist as she twerked with my dick inside of her. I was enjoying every second of this.

"Damn, your so tight." I said breathing deeply.

          I started rubbing her boobs with one hand and her clit with the other. I watched in pleasure at all the love faces she was making.

"Fuck Cameron, I'm cumming !" She yelled.

"Hold that shit in London !" I groaned.

"Mmm. Me coge duro papi." She moaned out in Spanish. I bit my lip and picked her up pinning her against the wall.

            I was going as hard as I could in her and she was loving it.

"It's so big, papi ! Ahh." She moaned.

"Take this dick, baby." I said letting her take control.

                  She bounced up and down on my dick moaning louder than I've ever heard her moan before. After about a minute we both came. I laid her down on the bed and took my condom off. I pulled my underwear back on and then laid next to her.

"Damn, Cameron." She said still breathing hard.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to handle it." I said laughing.

"Baby, I handled that shit, I dare you to try to find someone who does it better than I do."

                             I smiled and kissed her cheek. We both got under the covers and faced each other. I wrapped my arms around her and placed my head on top of hers.