Chapter 15 -

London's POV -

                Cameron's lips attached to mine as he lifted my legs & wrapped them around his waist. He pulled back and looked me up and down biting his lip.

 "Your so beautiful, London." He said running his thumb across my bottom lip. I smiled. That's all I could do; I was speechless.

 "Are you ready ?" He asked me.

 "Yeah." I whispered in a breathless tone. He smiled making me blush. He got up and turned his IPod on, & I'll Make Love To You by Boyz 2 Men came on.

         He tried to kiss me again, but I stopped him & began to laugh.

"Babe, your so corny." I said laughing and scooting away from him. 

"Shut up, come here."  He said smiling, sitting down & opening his arms. I climbed on him and looked him in the eyes.

 "Come closer." He whispered.

               I leaned in and began to kiss him passionately. He slid his hands down to my ass & squeezed it softly. He sucked on my bottom lip opening my mouth so that his tongue could go in. Cam & I have done stuff before, but this time it felt different. I don't know what it is. I wrapped my arms around his neck & kissed him deeper. I felt him smile, making me do the same. He stood up with me still in his arms. He laid me down on my back & unbuttoned his shirt.Cameron spread my legs and then laid between them.  He moved some of my hair from my face and kissed my cheek softly. I blushed. He started kissing my neck and biting it. I breathed deeply & played with his hair. He began to suck on my collarbone making me moan, but quietly.

              Cameron reached underneath me zipping down my dress, then pulled it off, leaving me in my strapless red bra & thong set. He bit his lip and smiled looking me in the eyes. I smiled back looking away. He titled my chin gently and began to kiss me. I took off his shirt and looked at his body. His body was amazing , I couldn't help but stare. He smiled and ran his hand down my body. I giggled as his hand ran over my sides. He shook his head smiling then began to kiss my neck again. He pulled my bra off & looked me in the eye at the same time. He looked down at my boobs and began to suck on them.

"Mmm." I moaned softly. 

                  He hugged my waist tightly as he continued to kiss them. He pulled back and pulled my underwear off. He spread my legs more and began rubbing my area. It felt so good. He went down on me & my eyes rolled to the back of my head. If it's one thing Cameron knows how to do is work his tongue. After I came, I pushed him back and kissed down his chest.

"Don't start something you won't finish." He said raising an eyebrow.

"I wanna do this." I said unbuckling his pants & pulling them off.

"Okay."

            I pulled his underwear down and stared in shock at his 'friend'. I gasped and he laughed at me.

"It's huge, babe." I said still in shock rubbing it.

"Mhm."  He mumbled biting his lip.

             I rubbed it and then kissed the tip. I began going down on him and he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it. I continued going until he came, then he laid me back and looked in my eyes.

"London. You sure, we don't have to do this if you don't want." He said looking me in my eyes.

"Baby, I'm ready." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me passionately and got in between my legs. He pulled back and grabbed a condom. He took it out the wrapper and placed it on himself. I took a deep breath nervously. He spread my legs a little further and then looked me in the eye. He rubbed his dick before slowly entering me.

             I bit my lip in pain as I put my head in the crook of his neck. I closed my eyes tight as they began to water.

"It's alright, babe." He said staying in one position so I could get used to the feeling.

           After I calmed down a little, he pulled out and went back in slowly. After about 15-20 minutes the pain went away, and the pleasure came in. He sped up a little and I let out a quiet moan.

"You like that ?" He whispered smiling.

"Ahh, yes." I moaned.

            He sped up and I was beginning to love it. After 20 more minutes he flipped me onto my stomach and told me to get on my hands and knees. After I did he re-entered me. I felt pain , but it went away fast again. We continued in this position for awhile. He began to sweat & then went faster.

"Baby, it's coming." He said grabbing my hair, pulling my head back. I moaned loudly and bit my lip.

"Ahh, shit London." He groaned out cumming. He pulled out and took off his condom & laid back placing another one on.

 "Come here." He said sitting me on top of him.

"Cameron, I don't know how to do this." I confessed.

"It's okay. I'll guide you." He said easing me down on his privates. I bit my lip at the feeling.

                He placed his hands on my waist & I began to ride him slowly. I watched him bite his lip which was only turning me on more. I went as fast as I could and started to sweat.

"I'm cumming Cameron !" I moaned out after 15 or so minutes. I guess he did at the same time because he titled his head back and breathed out loudly.

                    I kissed his lips softly and climbed off of him. He got the condom off of him and then we took our separate showers. After we we're both done we laid in bed and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, London." He said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too, Cameron."

"Happy Birthday, babygirl."