Chapter 31-

1 MONTH LATER : GRAD PARTY

Aniyah's POV -

"We finally graduated baby." Chris said wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my neck.

"Yeah , I know . It's great. Will you get me a Sprite ?" I asked him.

"Sure , I'll be back." He said kissing my lips and leaving.

Everyone was here. Chris's mom Ms.Joyce , threw us a graduation party in her backyard.Which is huge.I was waiting for my drink when Jasmine ran up to me.

"Come on girl, let's dance." She said.  

I smiled.

"Aighht." I said following her.

We went in the middle of the dance floor and started dancing.

"Baby.." Michael said wrapping his tattooed arms around Jasmine. Yeah, her and Sean broke up.

Michael has changed since graduation. He has a lot of tattoo's and he goes by Tyga , his rap name.

We were all chilling having a good time when I saw Chris with my Sprite. I smiled at him but the smiled quickly faded when he was talked.

"What the fuck ?" Chris shouted scaring Jordyn , his little sister.

"I have a warrant for your arrest , Christopher." The officer said.

I looked from Chris to the cop shaking my head.

"Baby , what did you do ?" I asked in shock.

"We found a James Stratton , in an alley with bullet wounds to the stomach. Bystanders claim your the main suspect." The officer said.

I looked at Chris feeling so badly. I began crying and mouthed sorry to him.

"Man , just take me to jail." Chris said trying to get up.

The officer immediately tased him. I watched Chris shake to the ground & I got in the officers face.

"YO , ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY ? WHAT THE FUCK ?" I yelled. Michael and Cameron pulled me back.

"He was resisting." The officer said putting cuffs on Chris. I should've slapped his old ass.

He brought Chris to the front yard & I ran after them.

"Chris." I exclaimed.

"Baby , I'm so sorry. I was trying to protect us." He said.

"Nah , I'm sorry. It's all my fucking fault." I said crying.

"Stop, just go have fun. I want you to hold it down for me, ma. & I want you to still love me when I get out okay ?" Chris said choking up. I saw tears well up in his eyes. "I just don't want you dissapointed in me." He said biting his lip looking away.

"Baby , I love you. It's okay. " I said grabbing his face and trying to kiss him.

Once our lips touched the policeman slammed me against the car. He started feeling up on me making me feel violated. He said it was a search , but it didn't feel like it. I started crying again & all Chris could do is watch.

"Get off her." Chris said.

"Shut up." The cop said pushing me. Chris's jaw clenched & the policeman shoved him in the car.

"I love you , I'll call you." He said.

"I love you too." I cried. I watched the car drive off and tears roll down Chris's cheeks.

I hate seeing him cry & that's why he was trying to hold it in. I backed up and saw Ms.Joyce & Jordyn. They were crying. I grabbed Jordyn and picked her up.

"It's okay , baby." I said to her.

"Why were they so mean to Chrissy ?" She asked laying her head on my chest.

"Baby , Chris made a mistake. It'll get better." I said rubbing her back.

I heard her crying & I looked at Ms.Joyce. I pulled her into a hug and we all cried. I soon pulled myself together & wiped my tears. I have to stay strong & hold it down for my man. 

****************************************************************************

Okay , I know it's short , but it's the best I could do right now. Anyways , comment & tell me what you think. Please make them as detailed as possible !! COMMENT , VOTE & FAN. love you guys.