Chapter 27 -

Sean's POV -

"Right here." Jas said pointing to her lips.

                         I was sitting on her bed and she was straddling me. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against her soft, full pink lips. She pulled back and smiled revealing that one dimple that I love.

"I love your kisses, Sean." She said looking into my eyes. I looked back into her greenish-brown eyes & smiled. My baby is gorgeous.

                   Our relationship is perfect except for one thing.

                  We're hiding it.

      Her older brother is my best friend and I just knew he'd be pissed if he knew I was fucking with his little sister. Sean's 19, I'm 18, and Jaz is 17. I couldn't help but want her the first day I actually met her.

Flashback :

"Ayye, pass that over here." I said to Devon. ( Jasmine's brother. )

             He passed the blunt over and I took a big hit. I started coughing and he began to laugh.

"Damn nigga, breathe !" He exclaimed.

             I finally caught my breath and shook my head.

"Sean, yo' phone's ringin'." Jasmine said walking down the stairs. We were in the basement.

"Who is it ?" He said.

"Yo' girl Nicole." She replied. He hopped up and walked over and grabbed his phone. He walked up the stairs leaving me and Jasmine alone.

"Hey ma." I said smiling at her. 

               I've always thought Jasmine was bad. She had long, straight hair, light-skin, she was about 5'5 and thick but in shape. 

"Hey Sean." She said sitting next to me on the couch. I felt her looking at me, so I just continued to smoke.

                        I looked over at  her from the corner of my eye and noticed what she had on. She was wearing ripped booty shorts & a hoodie. I usually hate when girls do that, but I couldn't stop looking at her body.

"How old are you ?" I asked.

"17. You ?"

"18." I said smiling.

"Oh, that's what's up." She said returning the smile & thats when I noticed her dimple.

"You real pretty, damn." I stated.

"Thanks. You cute too." She said scooting up to me.

                        I started looking at her & noticed she was staring at my lips. In the heat of the moment I leaned in and kissed her. I've seen her all the time, but I never talked to her until now. She climbed on top of me turning our simple kiss into a makeout session. I was rubbing on her thighs as she bit my bottom lip. I heard a creak at the top of the stairs when I realized her brother was coming back. I quickly pushed her off me & she wiped the corners of her mouth.