Chapter 10 -

London's POV -

              It was near the end of fourth period, the period before lunch, and I was looking at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. The only person that I shared this class with that I liked was Chris, which was Michael's bestfriend. Chris was cute. He is about 6'1 with a lot of tattoo's and he had curly, blond hair. We used to flirt a lot, then Michael came into the picture. At first , I wasn't looking for a relationship. Just a guy to hang out with. I knew I had feelings for Cam, because whenever I saw him with another girl I was jealous.

       I hummed to myself as I felt arms wrap around me. I looked down at the tattooed arms and smiled.

   "Hey Chris." I said removing his arms from me very discreetly.

                   He walked around me and stood in front of me. I looked up at him trying not to smile, but once he smiled and that dimple sunk deeply into his left cheek I couldn't help it. 

    "So you don't know me anymore ?" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder looking at me.

   "What you mean ?" I asked smiling. I don't know what it is , but everytime I'm around Chris I'm all smiles.

  "You got a new man now you actin' like you don't see me everyday." He said.

 "Whatever Chris." I said looking up at him. 

             He stared at me for awhile then the bell rung. I walked out the classroom and saw Cameron all over Brielle and it looked like he was kissing her neck. I shook my head and felt arm's around me again.

 "Don't worry about them, ma." Chris whispered in my ear. I looked at them and Brielle pulled him into a kiss. The part that hurt was that Cameron didn't pull back.

 "Come have lunch with me." Chris said interlocking our fingers. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Your hands are so big, Chris !" I said laughing.

"You know what they say about guys with big hands right ?" He asked me biting his lips. For a second I was in a daze staring at his full pink lips.

"Uh, no wha- " I started before Chris kissed me. His lips were softer than ever. I instantly kissed back, then I remembered Cameron. I wasn't going to kiss other guys knowing I was with Cameron. I pulled back and looked at Chris.

"Sorry." He said wiping his lips.

"Don't be." I said smiling.

              He smiled back then led me outside to the parking lot. He pulled me in front of his car and sat me in his lap.

"Where do you wanna go, beautiful ?" Chris asked me. I started blushing so I looked away from him. He pulled my face towards him and made me look at him. I leaned in for another kiss. As soon as I felt Chris's lips touch mine I heard my name being called.

"LONDON !" I heard Cameron yell. I looked over at him, he looked pissed.

"Hold on, I'll be back." I said to Chris. He nodded and patted my butt as I got off his lap.

            I walked over to Cameron and he looked down at me with his jaw clenched.

"What was that ?" He asked.

"What was you and Brielle ?" I asked folding my arms in front of my chest.

"Nothing. Answer my question." He said.

"Nigga , don't tell me what to do. I was kissing Chris just like you were kissing Brielle !" I said getting mad.

"I don't need this, man." He attempted to mumble.

"And you think I do ? I was fine before I started talking to you." I said not really meaning it.

"You know what, you don't even know what you want, you go around acting like a lil' hoe. First it's Michael, then me, then Chris. Actually it was me first. You kissed me the first day you knew me. I should've suspected this." Cameron said putting his hands in his pockets.

           I slapped him and pushed him.

"Fuck you, Cam ! Stay away from me, I'm done." I said walking back to Chris's car wiping tears that managed to fall from my eyes.

"You still wanna go eat ?" Chris said wiping one of my tears.

"Can you just take me home ?" I asked him nicely. He nodded and drove to my house.

                      He knew where I lived because I lived directly next to Cameron. Once Chris pulled up in front of my house I turned and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, maybe we can hangout another day ?" I asked him.

"It's cool bae, and yeah. Just hit me up." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled and exited the car.

       Chris waited for me to get into my house before pulling off. I half-smiled to myself, then sighed thinking about Cameron. I walked upstairs and laid in my bed. This is going to be a long school year.