Chapter 24 -

1 YEAR LATER :

London's POV -

"Baby, I'm sorry." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You cheated on me Cameron ! & got her pregnant." I said crying.

"Please just listen to me !" He exclaimed.

"No, Cam ! We're done ! Brielle's my cousin !" I yelled in his face.

He got down on his knees and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't leave me please."

"GET THE FUCK OFF, CAM !" I yelled.

I pushed him off and punched him in the face. I saw a picture of us on the wall and threw it. I started throwing everything in sight. I kept pushing him in the chest. I knew he was getting pissed off. I slapped him again & that's when he stood up and pushed me into the wall.

"Calm the fuck down !" He exclaimed.

"No , I hate you !" I said crying.

"You hate me ?" He said looking in my eyes.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Forget you then London.." He said pushing me then leaving.

**********************************

"Baby ! Baby, wake up." Cameron said shaking me.

"I'm up, Cam." I said wiping my eyes and stretching.

"Why you hate me ?" He asked.

"I don't , it was a bad dream."

"What happened ?" He said pulling me into his lap.

"I had a dream that you cheated on me with Brielle & got her pregnant." I said looking in his eyes.

"Damn, that's crazy." He said rubbing his hand over his chin.

Over the past year Cam has grown a lot. His personality has changed and so has his look. He's gotten more facial hair & his voice got a little deeper, it was already deep from the start.

"Mhm." I said putting my head in his lap.

"While your down there.." He said biting his lip.

Yup , he's the same nasty Cameron.

"Shut up, Cam !" I exclaimed. He started laughing then leaned down and kissed me.

"Are you going to see Tiana today ?"

"Yeah, it's so sad being around her now though." I said hurting a little. Aaliyah was my goddaughter & basically my niece.

"Yeah. I know." He said rubbing my stomach.

"I hope that doesn't happen to us." I said.

"You pregnant ?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"No baby, I'm saying in the future." I said.

"Oh. Well give me a kiss." He said.

"Nope." I said looking the other way.

He pulled my face back to his and tried to kiss me but I balled my lips up.

"Stopp !" He said laughing and trying to tickle me.

"Noo ! Stop." I said crying of laughter. He finally stopped tickling me, but he pinned my arms down and kissed me softly.

He tried to deepen it but I pulled back.

"Alright. That's enough, babe." I said laughing.

"Whatever." He said smacking his teeth.

*****************************************************************************

Tre's POV -

"I'm sorry babe." I said stroking Tiana's hair.

Today would've been Aaliyah Leigh Greggory's 4 month old birthday. When Tiana gave birth to our babygirl, she was stillborn. Tiana & I were both heartbroken when we heard the news. Tiana's moved in with me recently, so we could mourn together. Today I brought her to the cemetery so we could put down flowers.

"Tre, I love her so much." She said crying in my shirt.

"I love her too. But she's in a better place now." I said holding her.

"I'm ready to go." She said standing up.

"I love you babygirl." I said putting the flowers down.

I grabbed Tiana's hand and walked to the car with her. She wiped all her tears and then smiled at me.

"Thanks for being so supportive, Tre." She said rubbing the back of my head.

"She was my daughter too, of course Imma be supportive."

She nodded and kissed me. I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Tiana, I'm sorry for everything I've ever put you through. I just want you to know how much I love you. I didn't mean for all of this to happen." I said being serious.

"I love you too baby & none of this is your fault."

"Can I take you out tonight ?" I asked her.

"Yeah, baby." She said smiling.

"Okay." I said driving back in the direction of our house.
*********************************************************************************************************************

PLEASE READ :

Scared you , didn't I ?(Referring to the Teaser.)

Lol. Uh , I have a few things to say. First , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYGA !!!!!!!!#AUGGH. & Second, I love all my beautiful fans, we hit 2,000 reads and 140 votes last night , & honestly , without you guy & your beautiful comments this story would've ended last night ! But , I have a few questions to ask .

1. Would anyone be interested in a part in the story , maybe Chris's girlfriend or Michael's ? Anything really.

2. Do you think London should ask Cameron more about Brielle or assume it was just a bad dream ?

3. How do you think the loss of Aaliyah will affect Tiana & Tre's relationship ?

Those are the questions. Please comment your answers down below especially to #1 ! Well , I love you guys. Byeee.