Chapter 34 -

Chris's POV -

               I woke up and realized that my arms were around Aniyah. I quickly snatched them off waking her up. I'm not going to break up with her, because I know I can't deal with something like that. But I'm gonna get back at her.

"Chris." She said

"What do you want ?" I asked coldly.

"I'm so sorry baby."

"You kissed him the same day I got out." I said.

"Listen..."

"Ain't nothing to listen to. You cheated. So I'm gonna cheat." I said looking in her eyes.

                            She looked at me and then looked up biting her lip. She shook her head and looked at me.

"Chris !" She said looking at me with tears running down her cheeks.

Yeah , it hurt to see that. But right now I'm trying not to give a fuck.

"What ?"

"If you cheat on me, we're done." She said sitting up.

"Forreal ? And yet I'm still with your ass."

"But I apologized !"

"So. I fuckin' shot a guy for you & got locked up ! What do you do ? Cheat on me and break my fuckin' heart !" I said getting pissed.

"Chris, I'm sorry !" She said crying.

"Nah ! Fuck you !" I said getting out of bed.

               She got up and pushed me on the bed. Aniyah pinned me down and kissed me roughly. I was mad and she was about to feel it. I rubbed her butt and she bit my bottom lip softly. I pulled my boxers off and grabbed a condom. I wanted our first time to be special but she didn't deserve that. She turned around and looked at my dick.

"I'm scared Chris."

"Suck it." I said to her. She looked at me like I was crazy , so I ripped her shorts off. I pulled her underwear off and spread her legs.

                      She looked down at me & I began to eat her out. I softly entered my tongue inside of her making her moan loudly. She began to grind against my tongue as I moved it faster in her. I began to suck on her clit and she wrapped her legs around me. I felt her tense up so I knew she was about to cum.

"Baby , I'm gonna cum." She said. I immediately took my tongue out. She must've been crazy to think I was actually about to turn her out.

                               I put the condom on and looked her in the eye before putting it in.

"I thought you loved me." I said ramming it in.

"Chris ! Ow !" She winced.

                                                    I started to thrust inside of her slower. I didn't want to break the girl. I went in as deep as possible making her moan. She scratched my back and wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved them and put them on my shoulders and began pounding her.

"Baby , fuck you feel so good." She moaned out.

"Shut up." I said going as hard as I could. I saw tears welling up in her eyes and I pulled out. I took the condom off and threw it away.

                                      I could've went longer I was just to hurt too. I went in the bathroom and turned on the water for the shower. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. It was Aniyah in her underwear and one of my shirts she wore to sleep.

"Chris. I'm sorry , please don't cheat." She said.

"Just listen to me... I wouldn't hurt you the way you hurt me, even if I had the chance." I said.

                   I saw guilt all over her face & I just slammed the door in her face. I heard her begin to cry and leave the door.
*********************************************************************************************************************

I know it's short , but it was unexpected huh ? Lol .

1 ) Should London be pregnant ?

2 ) Should Chris cheat ?

3 ) Do you think that she was wrong for sleeping with him , just so he would "stop being mad at her" ?