Chapter 18 -

London's POV -

            I sat on my bed in shock as Cameron walked out of my room. Honestly it was a year ago , I don't understand why he's mad. The way he said everything made it seem like he didn't even want to be with me anymore. I felt tears start to run down my cheek and I wiped them quickly. I don't want to be the girl who cries about her boyfriend, but Cameron is more than that to me.

                  I was deep into my feelings when my phone rang. Tiana's name flashed across the screen and I answered immediately.

 "Hello ?" I said beginning the conversation.

"We broke up." Tiana said crying hysterically into the phone.

                                 My mouth dropped in shock and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Wait , what ?" I asked.

"He came over , and we got in a big fight, and I told him I was done." She said crying.

"Do you want me to come over ? I will right now." I said with raised eyebrows.

"Just , let me be alone for awhile. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Alright girl. Bye."

"Bye." She said hanging up.

           I shook my head and looked around my room. I sighed loudly, then picked up my phone debating whether or not to call Cameron. I decided not to because I don't want to make him madder than he already is.

           Marschelle is out of town so I could only think of one more person I could go to.... Chris.
*******************************************************************************************************************

Chris's POV -

     "Nigga, pass that shit !" Michael said to Cameron.

                       Tre, Cameron, Michael, Sean,Brielle and I were all at my house getting faded. My parents are rarely in town so I usually did whatever I wanted. Cameron took another hit of the blunt then passed it to Michael.

  "Aye, you been messin' with London ?" Cameron asked laughing. I could tell he was blazed too by the look in his eye.

   "Who , me ?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, nigga."

"Nah, man. Last time I messed with her was a year ago." Michael said shaking his head.

               Cameron's jaw clenched then he grabbed the blunt a took another hit.

"Aye , come here." Cameron said looking at Brielle.

"Me ?" She asked pointing to herself.

"Damn, does anyone know who they are ?" Cameron said laughing.

                  He acts stupid as hell when he's high. He's always laughing about something. Brielle walked over to him and he sat her in his lap. She looked down at him and he gave a her big goofy smile.