Chapter 39 -

Chris's POV -

                  I was walking hand in hand with Brielle at the mall buying her all types of things & she bought me a pair of sneakers. I haven't really opened up to her about me singing or anything I told Aniyah about. To be honest , the only reason I started dating Brielle is because I was trying to make Aniyah jealous, but I'm actually starting to like her. Aniyah doesn't even know about Brielle and I. I won't answer any of Aniyah's calls either. She doesn't realize how much she hurt me.

"Babe... Babe." Bri wrapping her arms around me.

"What ?" I said looking down at her. She isn't as small as Aniyah , she's about 5'6 and Niyah is 5'4.

                       Brielle's a lot skinner than Aniyah but not in a good way. Aniyah has hips , ass and boobs. Brielle's flat chested. The only things big on her are her thighs and butt. But she has a gorgeous face.

"Your doing it again." She said.

"Doing what ?"

"Zoning out. What are you thinking about ?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry." I said leaning down to kiss her. She got on her tippy-toes and kissed me.

"It's cool. Let's go." She said interlocking our fingers again.

                            My phone started ringing again. As I expected it to be, it was Aniyah. I sighed and answered.

"Hello ?"

"Hi."

"What you need , ma ?" I said forgetting that Brielle was next to me at the moment. I looked at her and her eyebrows were scrunched up.

"Who's that ?" Brielle mouthed to me. I mouthed 'Nobody' and she rolled her eyes.

"Will you please come over, Chris ? I need to talk to you." Aniyah said.

"I don't know about all that .." I said.

"Please ?"

"I'll think about it." I said hanging up.

                                              I tried to grab Brielle's hand again but she snatched it away.

"What you doing ?" I asked her.

"Tell that hoe if she call you again we gon' have a problem." Bri said.

"Calm down babe." I said wrapping my arms around her waist from the back and walking outside.

"Whatever. Your mine now." She said smiling at me.

"I know." I said kissing her.

                     If someone asked me if I was happy , I don't know what I'd say. Truth is , I'd rather be with Aniyah, but Brielle makes me happy too.

"Are you staying over tonight ?" She asked.

"Nah , I gotta help my mom out." I said lying.