Chapter 19 -

Tre's POV-

            After kickin' it with the boys & Brielle , I decided to go home. I went to get high because I wanted to get Tiana off my mind. I'm still in shock that she just ended it like that. As soon as I got home I began drinking, I just needed something to get her off my mind.

"Tre ?" My mom said knocking on the door. I hid the botle of Ciroc under my bed and then pretended to be asleep.

           She opened my room door and then I heard it close. I felt my bed move and I opened my eyes to see Tiana. Her eyes were red as if she'd been crying all day.

"Hey baby." She said trying to force a smile.

"Hi." I said smiling.

         She scrunched up her nose and got a lot closer to me.

"Tre. have you been drinking ?" She said looking cuddling up to me , looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah." I said grabbing the bottle again and taking a long sip from it.

"Stop." She said taking it and putting it back under the bed.

                         I looked at her and then put my head under the covers. I began to cry, but quietly because I didn't want her to know that I was.
**************************************************************************************************************

Tiana's POV -

                              I stood up and locked the door to his room. I walked back over to his bed and laid underneath the covers. I put my head under and saw Tre crying.I wrapped my arms around him tight and kissed his forehead.

 "Tre, I don't want to lose you." I said messing with his hair.

                       He didn't even say anything he just looked at me. I could see many emotions through his eyes. I sat up next to him and he wrapped his arms around me, still laying down. He reached his head up and began sucking my neck. I bit my lip as he kissed it softly and bit down on it. I pulled his lips up to mine and kissed him passionately. He propped himself up with his arms and then climbed on top of me. 

                     I pulled my shirt off and laid back. He smiled and looked at my stomach. I looked at him and he began to kiss my belly. I giggled and smiled at him. He pulled my sweats off and then took his shirt off.

        He slipped his hand into my underwear and began to finger me slowly.

"Babyy." He said in a low voice.

"Hm ?"

"Can I hit it raw ?" He asked.

"Tre you so nasty !" I said laughing and kissing him again.

3 HOURS LATER :

 "That was amazing , damn." Tre said looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah. It was." I said smiling.

"Well by the way yo' ass was screaming !" He said laughing.

"Whatever Tre." I said laying my head on his bare chest.

            He began to stroke my hair. His eyes were fluttering so I knew he was about to fall asleep. I giggled then kissed his neck. I fell asleep rubbing his chest.

 Maybe we'll be alright ?
*****************************************************************************************************************

London's POV-

                   I was sitting on the couch at home watching T.V. when the doorbell rang. I got up to see what it was. I opened the door and Cameron was standing there with flowers and candy. The idea was sweet, but he's not going to buy my forgiveness. I closed the door in his face and went back to where I was.

                  As soon as I sat down the doorbell rang again. I opened it to see Cameron still there.

"Will you leave me alone ?" I asked him.

"You still mad ?"

"You was kissing my cousin then me !" I said raising my voice.

"You always have to take it here ! Calm your voice you know I don't like arguing with you." He said licking his lips.

"Then don't talk to me at all, Cameron. Goodbye." I said closing the door.

                                       I'm always forgiving Cameron and feeling bad for myself. But today is different, he's going to have to do a lot more if he's expecting me to forgive him.

*****************************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short, really tired right now. Lol