Chapter 22 -

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL :

Tiana's POV -

                         I had to drag myself out of bed this morning. I didn't feel like talking to anyone at all. I threw my hair in a bun and put on sweats and a hoodie. Today I walked to school. I wanted some me time for awhile. Once I made it to school , I headed straight for my locker. I grabbed my books and walked to first period in which I shared with everybody.

                               As soon as I walked in I saw Tre talking to London who was all cuddled up with Cameron. I sat down at my desk and sighed.

"Tiana !" London yelled from her side of the room.

                    I looked over and she was waving for me to come over there. Tre's head was turned away. I shook my head at her and then faced the front again.

"Hey ma, you alright ?" Michael asked me.

"Not really." I said.

                 He walked over and sat down in the empty seat next to me.

"What happened ?" He whispered.

"Tre & I just couldn't stop fighting & he said he just couldn't take it anymore. He's done with me .. for good." I said breaking down.

                   I felt Michael's arms wrap around me, he held me tight as I continued to cry.

"You shouldn't be crying like this, it's not good for you , or the baby." He said in my ear.

"You know ?" I asked him.

"Everyone does, Tiana, it's obvious." He said.

"Oh."

"But don't worry, if you need anything, Imma be there for you, ma. Okay ?" He said kissing my cheek.

                           Next thing I know a table is flipped over and Tre's storming out of the classroom. I felt really bad , but I know he doesn't want me to chase after him. He's done with me.

"Thanks Michael." I said hugging him tighter. He smiled and then went back to his seat.

                   I saw Cameron walking over to me with London on his back.

"You know that was real messed up." Cameron said sitting down with her still in his lap instead of his back. All London was doing was looking at him. She was glowing.

"Talking to Michael ?" I asked.

"Yeah, Tre was over there whining about y'all breaking up and then he sees you hugged up with Michael." He stated.

"Ohh My God ! Why is it always me ?" I said looking up.

                They laughed at me & I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, Ms.London ?" I said.

"Yeah ?"

"Why are you glowing ?" I asked her smiling.