Chapter 33 -

London's POV -

"Cameronn !" I said hopping on the bed next to where he was laying.

Currently , Cam & I have our own separate apartments. We're not sure if we're ready to move in together yet. My knee is doing great. I don't have to use the crutches anymore.

"What babe ?" He said annoyed.

"What are you doing ?"

"Trying to sleep. Lay down." He said wiping his eyes.

"Baby , I'm not tired , I don't wanna go home." I said still jumping.

He grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. He climbed on top of me and pinned my arms down.

"Stop jumping." He said.

I started laughing and he laughed too. He stopped laughing and looked me in my eyes. I bit my lip then began kissing him. He kissed back deeper wrapping my legs around his waist. I pulled back and looked him in the eye.

Cameron and I haven't had sex in two months which is a long time for us.

"Baby." He said.

"Hm ?"

"Why you been holdin' out ?" He asked laying back and putting me on top of him.

What you mean ?" I asked.

"Why haven't I hit that in two months ? A nigga be horny as fuck !" He exclaimed. I started laughing and he shook his head.

"I don't know. I'm just not in the mood." I said.

"You pregnant ?" He asked.

"What ?" I said shocked.

"You said you be feelin' sick."

"So ?"

"Take a test."

"Last time I tried to take one you broke my knee." I said to him. He rolled his eyes & sucked his teeth.

"Will you get over that shit ? Either you give me some or take a test." He said looking at me out the corner of his eye.

"You serious ?" I asked him in shock.

"Hell yeah." He responded.

I climbed on top of him and he put his hands on my waist. I climbed right off of him and left. I'm not about to put up with his bullshit today. I got in my car and drove back to my house. I saw my phone light up and it was a text from Cam.

"I'm Sorry Bae , I Didn't Mean To Come Off That Way. Please Come Back ?" The message read.

I rolled my eyes and kept driving. I almost got to my house when I got the sudden urge to throw up. I pulled over and started regurgitating everywhere. I couldn't hold it in. After 5 minutes, I wiped my mouth and drove home.

Once I got home I started brushing my teeth. I put my hair up in a bun after and sat on my bed. I picked up the phone and called Cameron.