Chapter 30 -

Damnnn , 30 chapters already ? Okay , so I love all my fans , even the quiet ones who helped keep this story going. The inspiration behind the story is a freaking amazing person. So yeah , here's the chapter.... 

****************************************************************************

London's POV -

"Yes. I wanna be with you." I said smiling at him.

"Damn , I finally got you back." He said kissing me.

I smiled. I'm happy with Cameron, he fucked up. But he's been trying to help me out and I love him for that. We still have our problems like any other couple, but we'll ge through them.

"London, you have no idea how much you mean to me." He said looking in my eyes.

"Pass me the Starburst. And trust me , I know how much. You just showed me." I said winking.

He grabbed the Starburst and handed them to me.

"Mmm , you liked that ?" He said biting his lip.

"Actually it wasn't that good." I said with a straight face.

I laughed at the stupid look on his face.

"Nahh , it was amazing baby. Come here." I said opening my arms.

He climbed on top of me being mindful of my knee and laid between my legs.

"Love you , babe." I said.

"I love you too,ma. I promise I won't hurt you again." He said rubbing the back of my thighs.

"Kiss ?" I said.

He bit his lip then leaned forward and kissed me deeply. I love Cameron and I just hope this can last after high school.... 

****************************************************************************

Sean's POV-

I pulled up in front of Jasmine's house bracing myself to tell Devon. He's my nigga & I'm not tryna lose him as a friend. I got out the car & went to knock on the door. Jasmine opened the door and wrapped her arms and kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away. I looked at what she was wearing. She had on a plain black t-shirt & a pair of my sweatpants. I laughed at how many times she rolled them up and she shook her head.

"I told him, Sean." She said smiling & letting me in.

"What he say ?" I asked following her into the living room.

"He wants to talk to you , he'll be here any sec-." She said getting cut off my the door opening.

"Aye, Sean lemme holla at you for a second." Devon said looking up from his phone.

"Aight." I said getting up & pulling my snapback around.