Chapter 52 -

Tre's POV -

"Mmmm. Fuck Tre... Ahh Shit." She moaned cumming all down my legs.

"Fuck , ma." I said.

She went down and began sucking me until I came again. I laid down and Jasmine came and cuddled up next to me.

"When are you gonna leave her ?" She asked sucking my neck.

"Soon enough ma..soon enough." I grabbed her ass.

                To be honest, Jasmine is crazy if she thinks I'm gonna leave Tiana for her.

"Tre.."

"Hm ?"

"I think I love you.." She said.

"Girl, you love the sex. Not me."

"How are you gonna tell me ?"

"Honestly , I come here for a quick fuck whenever Tiana and I ain't doing our best. You stupid enough to actually give it to me." I leaned back and smiled.

"That's not funny, Tre you messin' with my feelings."

"I don't know how , I never told you I liked you or none of that shit."

"Wow.."

"It's only true babygirl." I said putting my hands behind my head.

"Shit like that , Tre.. don't call me baby or baby girl. That shit means something to me."

"Jasmine, get out your feelings."

 "Whatever Tre." She said standing up and getting out of the bed.

                            As she unravled her naked body from the covers, the room door opened.

"Hey baby, I-" Tiana said before stopping and looking at Jasmine.

"The fuck is goin' on in here !?" She yelled. Jasmine looked at me with fear in her eyes. I was caught. I couldn't say anything.

                   Tiana dropped her phone and pulled her hair up. She grabbed Jasmine by the hair and dragged her onto the floor. She climbed on top of her and began to beat the shit out of Jasmine. I swear I saw blood.

"You.. stupid bitch.. I should have never trusted you around my man." Tiana yelled crying while kicking Jasmine in the stomach.

               There is a possibilty Jas could be holding my child so that's when I pulled Tiana away from her.

"Tre, get the fuck off of me." She kicked and screamed.

                       I put her down. Jasmine grabbed her clothes and ran. Tiana just paced the room with her hands on her forehead. I put on some boxers and sweats.

"Baby , I'm sorry." I reached out and grabbed her arm. She snatched it away.

"DON'T fucking touch me." She exclaimed don't. Her eyes widened when she said that.

"Tiana. Baby please forgive me."

"..Tre. Pay close attention to me.. I'm not gonna fight with you. I'm packing my bags, and taking everything with me. We're done.. for good. Don't call me, text me or nothing. I can't even look at you." She said with tears rolling down her cheeks. She walked out of the room downstairs.

               I stood there feeling like a piece of shit. I slid down the wall and felt a tear roll down my cheek. Damn, I know I fucked up , but I didn't think she'd ever leave me. I just hope she can give me another chance..
***********************************************************************************************************

Ik , it's short but whatevsssss. I need 7 comments for the next chapter ... detailed please ?