Chapter 5 -

SAME DAY :

London's POV -

After leaving during 1st period , I went straight home. I laid in bed moping about my feelings then decided to go somewhere. I hopped in the shower & washed my hair. After I got out the shower , I let my curly hair hang down a little past my shoulders and put on a little makeup. I put on cut up jean shorts & a sweater-type long sleeved shirt that hung off my shoulders. I placed a headband on my hair in a Native American style. I looked in the mirror , grabbed my phone and looked at the time. I guess I didn't realize how long I was home alone because it was now 5 o'clock. I needed someone to talk to so I called Cameron.

"Hello ?" He said groggily.

"Hey , did I wake you ?" I asked softly.

"Yeah but it's cool , what's up ?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go hangout somewhere."

"Uh , don't you have a boyfriend ?" He asked me.

"He's not my boyfriend , Cameron." I said getting annoyed.

I heard him sigh then begin to talk again.

"Alright , I'll be there soon." He said.

"Good." I said hanging up.
*************************************************************************
Tiana's POV -

         I wrapped my arms around Tre as we woke up from our nap. Today was a long day. Soon after London and Michael left school , everybody else in our group did too.

"Hey baby." He said puckering up.

"Hi." I said kissing his lips softly.

    Tre is my amazing boyfriend. Everyone thinks that we are always with each other , and that's because we are. Tre is my first everything. He was the first guy I've cried around , my first love and the first guy I've ever slept with. Tre is gorgeous. He is 6'2 with dark brown hair always lined up and cut neatly. He has full pink lips and a little bit of hair on his chin. He has nice brown skin and light eyes. He has two dimples that sink deep into his cheeks whenever he smiles. I think the dimples made me fall for him.

"I don't feel good." He said sitting up and pouting.

"Awwh , come here." I said directing him closer to me with my hand.

    He scooted towards me and I placed my hand on his forehead.

"Baby , your so warm. Stay here I'll be back." I said getting out of his bed.

    Before Tre & I got together our parents were bestfriends. When his mom found out that we were together she was estatic. She told me I can make myself at home whenever I want to & she doesn't mind Tre & I being alone because she trusts us. I walked downstairs into the kitchen where I saw his mother, Christine.

 "Hi, Ms.Christine." I said smiling at her fixing my hair.

 "Hey baby , how's your mother ?" She said hugging me. I hugged her back.

  "She's great, she said she wants you to call her sometime." I said.

 "Oh , alright. Well , I'll be in my room. Call me if you need anything." She said finishing up the dishes and leaving the kitchen.

 "Alright , thank you." I said.

     I opened the cabinet and pulled out a can of chicken noodle soup. I opened it then put it in a bowl then heated it up. I grabbed two Powerade's out of his refrigerator and then grabbed some Flamin' Hot Cheeto's. After his soup was done I grabbed him a spoon then made my way up the stairs.

  "Babyy." I whispered opening the room to his door and setting the food down. He was sleeping. He looked so cute. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. He woke up to the sound of it and smiled at me.

  "I brought you some soup , Powerade's & your favorite cheeto's." I said smilng at him.

  "Aw , thanks bae." He said leaning over and kissing my cheek.

      I grabbed the spoon to his soup and began to feed it to him. He smiled at me and opened his mouth. I put the soup in his mouth then kissed his lips.

    "I love how you take care of me, ma." He said looking at me.

    "Well, I love you." I said setting the soup down.

     "I love you too, baby."He said grabbing my face and kissing me.

     I kissed him back then pulled away and laid on his chest.

      "Baby, I'm tired." I said yawning.

     "Just spend the night, Tiana." He said stroking my hair.

        I've spent the night here many times before so my clothes are here. I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

   "You gon' give me some tonight ?" He asked.

  I smiled and shook my head. I yawned and pretended to sleep. I heard him smack his teeth. And then felt him lay down and wrap his arm around my waist. I smiled then fell asleep in his arms.
*******************************************************************************************************************

I know it's a short chapter but , I wanted you guys to learn more about Tiana and Tre's relationship. (: