Chapter 37 -

London's POV -

                     I woke up to see my gorgeous boyfriend laying next to me. I swear I love him and the little baby we have on the way. I was scared at first , but I know I have him by my side. I rubbed his cheek slowly. He had grown some facial hair making him look like an adult. He's so sexy. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I came back and he was on his phone rubbing his eyes. He got up went to the bathroom & did the same thing I did.

                      Cameron walked back in the room and laid next to me. I laid on my side and he was cuddled up behind me. He kissed my temple and I smiled at him.

"Do you have work today ?" I asked him.

"Nope. I get the whole day with my wife." He said smiling.

"Awwh. Baby , I have a surprise for you later." I said to him.

"Really ?"

"Mhm." I mumbled.

"Kiss ?" He asked.

                     I slowly turned over and kissed his lips. He smiled and put his hands on my belly.

"Are you sure you don't want to know the sex of the baby ?" He asked.

"Yeah. I want it to be a surpise."

"Where will our baby live ?"

"With us , we need to move in together. But lets not think about that right now." I said kissing him gently.

                        He kissed back then I felt a sharp pain in my foot.

"Ow !" I exclaimed.

"What I do ?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

                 I laughed at him but pointed at my swollen feet. His eyes widened and he looked at me.

"Want me to take you to the massuse or something ?" He asked.

"Baby , will you rub them ? Please ?" I asked.

                             He shook his head and looked at me like I was crazy. I smacked my teeth and glared at him.

"I'm carrying your child and you can't even rub my feet ?"

"I don't do feet you know that." He said looking at me feet like they were from a different planet.

"Babyyyyyyyy." I whined.

                              He sighed and grabbed my foot. He looked everywhere but at my feet. I laughed at him. He started to rub them gently and it felt so good.

"Mm , baby. Right there." I moaned.

                    I heard him chuckle, but I didn't care. He kept going until I told him to stop. Once I told him he could stop he ran to the bathroom and washed his hands.