Chapter 28 -

8 WEEKS LATER

London's POV -

It turned out that I'm not actually pregnant. Which is a relief because Cameron and I are done. I found out that part of my kneecap was broken off , so they had to put a metal plate in there. That's how hard he pushed me. Once I heard the news I broke up with Cameron. Sometimes I find myself missing him but I'm not going to let my guard down. Tiana and Tre thinks that I'm over reacting , but would you stay with your boyfriend if you had to get surgery because of him ? No.

I dragged myself out of bed and began to get ready for school. I'm glad it's a Friday because that means I have one more week with these crutches. I put my hair into a messy bun and then limped to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got into the shower and washed off about fifteen minutes then got out. When I got back to my room I put on sweats & a hoodie. I slipped on some tennis shoes, grabbed my crutches and then went downstairs.

"Hey honey." My mom said handing me a bowl of cereal.

"Hi." I said beginning to eat.

"How are you holding up ?" She asked moving the little bit of hair I had in my face out of the way.

"Good. But can you just take me to school ?" I asked.

"Sure, let's go." She said grabbing the keys.

I poured the cereal out of the bowl and then left the bowl on the counter. I followed my mom and saw Cameron's car outside.

"Look, he came to pick you up !" My mom said.

I looked at her confused but then Brielle walked outside of the house.

"Bye Auntie. I'll see you later , London." She said walking to Cameron's car.

He smiled when she got in and then they drove off. My heart dropped and I felt myself grow jealous. My mom knew not to say anything she just opened the door and got in the car. I got in too and she drove me to school. Once she pulled up I got out the car carefully. I put the crutches under my arms then went to the car.

I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. Chris helps me with my books and stuff because he's the only one of my friends that doesn't constantly bring up Cameron. Aniyah came up behind Chris and hugged him.

"Hey baby." He said turning around and kissing her. She kissed back then smiled at me. 

"Hey girl , how are you ?" She said smiling at me. Aniyah & I have gotten closer especially after Cam & I's breakup. They have every class together which at first annoyed me but I trust her now.

"I'm great ." I said watching Chris grab my books. We all walked to our first period class because Aniyah & I share it.

Chris gave me my books then I walked in the room. I sat my stuff down and then sat next to Tre. Tiana wasn't here today so he was a little quiet.

"Only one more month & we're graduating. Are you excited ?" I said smiling.

"Yeah , then I get to move in with my baby." He said smiling.