Chapter 6-

SAME DAY 7:00 P.M. -

London's POV -

         I was waiting for Cameron to come over still it's been two hours since I called him and he's still not here. I got up out of bed and got in the shower. 30 minutes later I got out and put on my black pajama booty shorts and a hoodie. I went downstairs and saw my mom walking out the door.

   "Mom, where are you going ?" I asked her. She looked down at her phone then up at me.

   "Honey , I have to work the night shift tonight , I'll be back around eight." She said looking at me.

    "IN THE MORNING ?" I yelled surprised.

     "Yes , I'll see you tomorrow London. Goodnight." She said walking over and kissing my forehead then leaving.

        I sighed and walked in the kitchen and grabbed a Sprite then went back upstairs to my room. Brielle was out , so I guess I was home alone tonight. Even if she was home I probably would've left her crazy ass alone. I got in my bed and screamed when I saw a figure laying next to me. It was dark in the room so I couldn't tell who it was.

   "Who the fuck are you ?" I asked holding my chest.

  "Don't worry baby, it's me, Michael." I heard Cameron's voice say. I reached over and pinched him.

   "I hate you, Cameron." I said getting back in bed. He started laughing then got in bed with me.

   "I know it took me forever to get here but, don't worry. I'm here now." He said putting his arms around my waist.

   "I guess. But I just want to sleep now." I said looking at him.

             I felt his head nod and his hands slide down my legs. He stopped then looked at me.

      "Do you have pants on ?" He asked. I could tell he was smiling.

      "No , I have on shorts." I said.

       "Oh." He responded.

              We sat there for an awkward silence then my phone began to ring. I looked down and saw it was Michael calling me. I hit accept to answer his phone call and Cameron looked at me like I was crazy.

       "Hey Michael."  I said into the phone looking at Cameron.

       " Hi." He responded.

        "Are you still mad ?" I asked hesitantly.

        "Nah , I just don't like the fact that you was messin' around with my friend behind while we're together." Michael said honestly.

            I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. Cameron could sense that I was mad and took it as an opportunity to get close to me.

          "First of all , me and you aren't even together and I wasn't messing around with Cameron. What happened in the hallway was the first time I kissed Cameron since we been talking. So don't try to make this something it's not." I said calmly. I would be mad but Cameron was rubbing all over me so it was hard to be.

        "Man. I was actually starting to really like you but now you actin' like you don't even care." Michael said starting to get more upset. He began to say more but I tuned him out as Cameron climbed on top of me and began to kiss my neck. I bit my lip and moaned a little , but then realized Michael was still on the phone.

       "Yo , what the fuck are you doin' ?" Michael asked me pissed off.

       "Cam , stop." I attempted to whisper as Cameron pulled down my shorts. I know Michael heard me. No doubt.

      "Oh so you with Cameron ?" Michael asked.

      "No baby. I mean Michael." I said lying, looking down at Cameron who was kissing my stomach.

       "You know what London , call me when you know what you really want. Bye." He said hanging up in my face.

            At this point I was annoyed. I felt Cameron's cold hands go underneath of my hoodie but I stopped him. He backed away then wrapped his arms around my waist.

     "So what are we ?" He asked me.

   "I don't know." I said looking away from him.

     "It's been two months now." He said kissing my neck.

   " And ?" 

     "Will you be mine ?" He asked then sucked on my neck.

          I nodded and smiled.

    "Yeah."